Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Tee Fan Co

Exactly what I needed to bundle my different products and variants together. Flows well on desktop and mobile site.

Flexphoria.com

So far so good... very simple setup. already created first bundle. Certain items only available with paid plan but going to try the free plan first and see how that goes

One Tree Montessori

So far, the free version allowed me to do exactly what I wanted: Offer one version of a product for free if they bought a different version of the same product.
Still have to figure out how it works with multiple products, for now, I think I'll do one bundle per product.

Tozotti

Fantastic app and team at Bundler. They managed to solve a very challenging issue for me and it has massively impacted my business in a positive way. I would highly recommend bundler for anyone looking to boost conversion rates and generally improve the whole look and performance of their store!

MuaveMura

I'm very happy with this app as it is simple and easy. If advance feature needed, upgrade service will provide. I'm fine with the charges as well. Thanks

Stolen Stitches

This app has been very useful in my store. There are several products that I wanted to keep separate but for most customers work better as a bundle. This app allows that to happen easily. Makers are very responsive also to questions and are very helpful.

Great FURchase

This app works well in my store (www.greatfurchase.com) I love it! I'm using free features for now as a starting E-commerce entrepreneur and I am planning to upgrade soon. Cheers!

Dancers Apparel UK

Yep does what it says on the tin. I haven't upgraded and just used the free plan so far...I have yet to sell any bundles but hoping it will work perfectly.

Pele Divine Homewares

It is definitely good to use. Though really need the upgraded plan for most of the stuff you would generally want from bundles. Price is ok so not really a complaint.

Jane's Boutique Ashford

Easy to use. We have been looking for an app like this to create discount bundles. We ill upgrade in the autumn when we will need to run more than 1 campaign at a time

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26