Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Tecomstore

The app works straightforward, simple and fast. I recommend using it for any Shopify merchant in any industry.

Kenaston Wine Market

I used this app to set up our Black Friday Discounts. The developer was quick to respond to help us through any difficulties we had. Great app. Great Service. Best tech-support experience I have ever had!

Glitzy Swan

Super cool app. I wanted to be able to bundle clothes with jewelry and this allows me to do exactly that.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

I am quite pleased with this app as well as the outstanding support. Keep up the great work :) Henry, keep up the outstanding service.

Gracete

Great stuff, I enjoy using this app. I would suggest other merchants use this app to get more revenue.

A Home In France

Easy to set up - lets see if it converts! Easy to set up - lets see if it converts! Easy to set up - lets see if it converts!

EcomKidCourse

Nice app, shows the product bundle and its free, the only thing i dont like is the "you got" spam pop up

November 21, 2020

Thank you for your review.
You can disable the discount popup in Bundler settings -> General settings -> Discount popup settings.

Best Regards,
Bundler team

Cathrin Brodie

This app is very easy to set up, off to make some more bundles now! I think it will be useful in my store.

love!coffee

So far so good! Easy to set up and it works (Loft Theme). Let's see if the free plan is really enough or they make you change for some super duper features :)

Qalm Fitness

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nicenice nice nice nice nice nice