4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, intuitive navigation, and reliable performance. They find the bundle creation feature flexible and beneficial for increasing sales and average order value. The app's customer support is noted for its efficiency and quick response times. It offers a free plan with robust features, and a premium plan that provides additional functionalities, deemed worth the cost by merchants. The app is also praised for its customization options, seamless integration, clear tutorial videos, and individual inventory tracking.

November 21, 2022

Watched the tutorial and got my bundle setup quickly and pain-free! I just filled in the blanks and the formatting turned out nicely in my store.

RIGOROUS Nutrition
30 minutes using the app
Bundler.app replied November 23, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

February 3, 2023

I downloaded Bundler and had a bundle set up in my store within just a few minutes. It was very easy to set up and add my first bundle and it works great!

HurtSkurt
28 minutes using the app
Bundler.app replied February 6, 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay amazing :)

January 4, 2023

Great! Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!

mywatchoutfit.com
December 27, 2021

I just started using this app and it works! Even free plan. Hopefully, it will help to increase the sales.

EBEAUTIQ
January 29, 2021

Super simple set up. I love how it appears under the product. This should help us increase avg order value significantly.

BattleGround Farm
January 25, 2023

This ap is soo cool! I love the video that walks you through configuration! Thank you for the free option!

Sheriamorcouture
25 minutes using the app
Bundler.app replied January 27, 2023

Stay amazing!

June 29, 2021

fantastic and easy to setup, highly recommended
amazing app. the subscription model is also pretty good

Curry Life
India
25 minutes using the app
September 21, 2021

I'm using this app to offer more products with discount prices or percentage. This method is combined with another app to show more products that customers usually don't see or miss out on.

Homefeeds
24 minutes using the app
January 21, 2023

Super easy and awesome to use! The video was very informative and I got my first bundle up and running super fast.

TORCH Warriorwear
23 minutes using the app
Bundler.app replied January 24, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay amazing!

January 18, 2023

so easy to use..... another milestone for my store. thank you for this wonderful app. this saves my day

MackTechBiz