Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

Lash Shop

Very straight forward. I managed to set up my first bundle within 5min without further tutorials, support needed! This was exactly the reason why other apps weren't for me. Too complex, too many feature which are not necessary.
Also, their customer supported reacted within 24hours and solved my problem. They managed to make their app run with Weglot to make it work with different translations!
5 stars!

Worcraft Singapore

This bundle integration is easy to use and uploading is fast... presentation of the bundle was effective and brilliant

Il mondo di Wit

Seems to be a great app. will try it now for a period. Possibly change also to a paid subscription.

Sharla Jewelry

I'd already given them 5 stars, but I'm updating my comments, it has been a pleasure to work with this developer. This is the app I've been looking for!! I can create looks for my jewelry pieces and then use the urls from each bundle to create a page that will showcase all of the looks. I am thrilled and I can't say enough about how excellent customer service is... super fast to answer, quickly understands what you're trying to do and then offers suggestions on how to get there. I would strongly recommend them and will look forward to referring them. Thank you, thank you!

lawsuitforms.org

Easy to use and free. Works great! Why are you making me add more characters? This is annoying. I'm reducing my review by one star.

Fairdress™

Super merci ! je recommande car c'est dabord gratuit mais surtout un super gadget marketing qui va permettre de convertir

LUZ Planilhas

Works better than the other bundle apps for product page. Great support so far. It´s the best option.

MrMuffin'sTrains

Just what we needed. Originally we didn't have that many bundles to make but as we started seeing the effects of having bundles easily for customers to just click on the "add to cart" button we noticed we need to work on more things. We did upgraded to be able to have the bundle list and the direct link to the bundle itself to make it easier to advertise and direct customers to it. Instead of just saying, go to the product and scroll down.

Thank you very much for this app!

Collectors Toy Box

This is exactly how i was looking for for my online shop. thanks for this great app! looking forward for bigger sales!:)

Pope's Kitchen

I got this app to help me allow customers to choose their own bundles, the more I work with the app the more I am enjoying its flexibility. The only frustration is the little "in your cart" box that pops up to let people know they have filled the bundle requirements, is inconsistent in when it pops up.
I would also like the discount to show up in the cart before the click check out but that may not be the way things work.
As I learn and use this app more, I will up date my rating.
Clark - owner 2/18/2020

February 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you close the discount popup box with he X button, then the box will remain hidden for the duration of the user's session. Maybe this happened when you didn't see it ;)
We have recently added an option to show discounts in the cart total. You can turn it on in App settings -> General settings.

If you need any help, you can always contact us at support@goldendev.win

Thanks,