Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Avian Select

SUPER AWESOME FAST APP! Create bundles with percentage discounts, fixed price bundles and get a free 'recommended products' app that also is amazing! The recommended products app uses AI and your store product data to recommend products automatically with no configuration!

Shunkoo

Useful app for sellers, increases conversion rate. Easy to use, no coding required. Highly recommended!

Dailysuperdeals.co

The app is really amazing. Especially it was very good for me that it is free :) We can increase our sales a lot with the campaigns we do, this is definitely a proven thing. And this program has great features for this sales strategy. Thank you very much to the producers and all the contributors.

Colorfull

Just the app i have been looking for for a year since using Shopify! The free plan of this app is already pretty awesome, but if your store requires abit more customization, the paid plan is worth every penny! i just added the app to my store for about 2 weeks now and i am enjoying it! Very easy to use and comprehensive :) Would be lovely if could provide screenshots/gifs samples of what each/certain field means in the configuration section as it really is a trial and error to publish and check! :) Would also be great if there is a "publish and view bundle" button beside the "save bundle" button. Other than that, super love!!!!!!!!!

Dataversity-IT-2

Awesome app to use & integrate with store easily. I will prefer everytime when need create bundles of products

Mode Sheet Music

This works fine for me. I have not had any problems at all. I am using the free version and is all I need.

BoolGebra

Very useful app for the store owners. Bundles different products and gives a discount to the customers.

The Organic Wine Store

I use this app to create wine sampler bundles and it works! It is easy to understand and apply. I had some css help requests and Henry helped me out - now I have it exactly how I want it. Definitely recommend it!

Mi Mundo Mexicano

great app! i am loving th eapp oits great still exploring but exited oaissdfhoakdslfjhlkadsdfhlkasdhlkashdlk

Online Design Store

Great App so far and does what we want it to do. I have a question though, is it possible to display the bundles on the home page by any chance?

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. You can display the bundle on the homepage with a bundle shortcode. We have instructions explaining how to achieve this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/frequently-asked-questions.html#display-bundle-on-homepage

Best Regards,