Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

LUZ Planilhas

Works better than the other bundle apps for product page. Great support so far. It´s the best option.

MrMuffin'sTrains

Just what we needed. Originally we didn't have that many bundles to make but as we started seeing the effects of having bundles easily for customers to just click on the "add to cart" button we noticed we need to work on more things. We did upgraded to be able to have the bundle list and the direct link to the bundle itself to make it easier to advertise and direct customers to it. Instead of just saying, go to the product and scroll down.

Thank you very much for this app!

Collectors Toy Box

This is exactly how i was looking for for my online shop. thanks for this great app! looking forward for bigger sales!:)

Pope's Kitchen

I got this app to help me allow customers to choose their own bundles, the more I work with the app the more I am enjoying its flexibility. The only frustration is the little "in your cart" box that pops up to let people know they have filled the bundle requirements, is inconsistent in when it pops up.
I would also like the discount to show up in the cart before the click check out but that may not be the way things work.
As I learn and use this app more, I will up date my rating.
Clark - owner 2/18/2020

February 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you close the discount popup box with he X button, then the box will remain hidden for the duration of the user's session. Maybe this happened when you didn't see it ;)
We have recently added an option to show discounts in the cart total. You can turn it on in App settings -> General settings.

If you need any help, you can always contact us at support@goldendev.win

Thanks,
Henry

PocasGreat

Fantastica Aplicacion, es super sencilla e intuitiva de usar, muchisimas gracias por vuestro trabajo, una de las app que primero se deben implementar a las tiendas y esta funciona realmente bien y. La recomiendo 100%

Montessori Choice

Great app and fantastic support!
The app is easy to use and with enough functionality also in the free version.
The support (Henry Burns) is incredibly fast and effective, the communication is personal without customer support's cliche and the right amount of words is used.
Great job!

CORIUM

Great features and support! I asked for assistance and received a reply in just a few minutes and they answered my question about customizing css style!

MotorsportMaps

Love this app! Quick and easy to bundle products. Also cool to see customers taking advantage of the bundles.

Gladiator Fitness

App does a fairly decent job, but is a right pain in the butt when trying to create multiple bundles back to back and keeps crashing

February 8, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the app. Can you please contact us at support@goldendev.win and let us know exactly what the issues were? This will help us make the app better for you and for others :)

Nice Team

HALLOWEEN found

I have been using the app for awhile and I think it works great! Thank you very much I appreciate what it does for me!