Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

LJB Drum Accessories

Really simple app that helped me discount two separate products when bought together. This entices buyers to purchase a different product that relates to the one they are wanting to buy.

Wokeface

This is pretty great for a free app. I wish I could duplicate bundles since I'm offering tiers of discounts for the same group of products and it is tedious to add them all individually every time. It would be even nicer if I could apply a bundle to a tag or collection instead of choosing each product individually.

All said, it still works. But I was disappointed to learn that the customer cannot use a discount code on top of these bundle discounts. The Developer said this is a constraint of Shopify. Unfortunately since this scenario could cause my customer to get a worse deal and make them upset, I am not going to be able to use this app. Thank you anyway.

December 7, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
I would like to let you know that we just added an option to duplicate bundles in app settings :) You can try it out by going to the app settings and clicking "Copy" button on one of the bundles.

We are still trying to see if it would be possible to apply a bundle discount to a tag or a collection. I will let you know if if add it to the app :)

Manitobah Mukluks

The functionality is decent, but I'd like more control over the visuals. Also for some reason I can't re-order the products in my bundle. Still, at the end of the day this is the app I chose.

Omtheo Gifts

Really easy to use. I've been using the app for a couple of weeks and have already sold a couple of bundles.

Deylo

I love it. Only two problems for me :
- I can't remove the initial and sale price displayed on the product page bundle
- We can't duplicate bundles
4 stars deserved anyway

November 17, 2019

UPDATE 2019-12-07:

----

Thank you for your review.
Currently, you can remove the total bundle price in the bundle settings. We will try to also add a setting that will allow you to remove the price of each product in the bundle.
Also, thank you for your suggestion about an option to duplicate bundles. We will try to add it to the app :)

TrendBody

Great app to offer clients a bundel and get a higher AOV. I need to write 100 words so yeah, great app

Testar Australia

Absolutely great! I spent an entire day try to find a good app for a bogo/bundle offers. Many apps are overly priced ($30/month !), some do not look good, other have limited customisation.

Bundler is easy, nice, looking good, absolutely I like it. Customer service is fast precise in the answers.

ahlastore2019

Hi I removed the App but i get it in billing ?what is your problem?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

November 9, 2019

Hi,
As we already mentioned in email, the billing is handled automatically by Shopify. You upgraded the app and didn't remove it before the trial period expired. You can contact Shopify and ask for a refund, which we usually approve.
Giving us a one star review is not necessary for this, as it can be easily resolved. We are trying hard every day to make a good app with lots of free features. We are charging the least amount possible for a premium plan, so we can cover our costs. And a one star review doesn't help us at all.

fluidfreeride.com

Great app, addresses the issue that there is only one automatic discount in shopify! Easy to customize.

Summit Creek Shop

We love how easy it is to make a bundle and no limits for the free plan. Exactly what we were looking for and better than most of the competition on bundle apps.