Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, upsell bundles

Online Design Store

Great App so far and does what we want it to do. I have a question though, is it possible to display the bundles on the home page by any chance?

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. You can display the bundle on the homepage with a bundle shortcode. We have instructions explaining how to achieve this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/frequently-asked-questions.html#display-bundle-on-homepage

Best Regards,
Bundler team

kamaKoosi

Easy to use app. Really basic functionality if on the free subscription but at least its free and it works well!

ekalin

I want to know how to move this module to the bottom of the product price instead of the bottom of the product page, and my mobile terminal cannot be displayed normally.

March 17, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review.

Moving the bundle widget to a different position on your product page or relocating the bundle widget is easy. You can change the position of the bundle widget by adding a short HTML snippet to your product template. We have instructions on how to achieve this here: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html. You can just follow our guide and add the HTML snippet described in it to the place where you want to display your bundle widget on your product pages.
If you are scared of editing your Liquid files, contact us and we will do it for you ;)

Best regards,
Bundler team

Daifa Collection

Just did my first bundle and it was super easy! Still undecided about how the widget looks on my product page. Kind of makes the page look busy

Snufflemart

Just set up this app to create bundles for my customers. It's very easy to use and is exactly what I'm looking for.

Harun Soyhan - Exquisit Shisha Shop

Great App, Exactly what I needed. Displays the Bundles only on the referring product pages which is amazing! Love it.

Stokke Australia

This is all i need for creating bundles and landing pages that can link all products to one landing page and add everything into cart for my bundles

Aromatherapy Drops

I am using this app to help me bundle my products. It is easy to install. and it works fine. I am using this app to help me bundle my products. It is easy to install. and it works fine.

Two Prairie Doods

So far the app is working well for me! I am using it to mix and match items which will allow customers to save on a set price!

Restless Wears

Great App, Really easy to use, We were set up and ready in less than 10 mins. Looking forward to seeing the results