4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, intuitive navigation, and reliable performance. They find the bundle creation feature flexible and beneficial for increasing sales and average order value. The app's customer support is noted for its efficiency and quick response times. It offers a free plan with robust features, and a premium plan that provides additional functionalities, deemed worth the cost by merchants. The app is also praised for its customization options, seamless integration, clear tutorial videos, and individual inventory tracking.

November 22, 2023

Working great so far. Does just what I want it to do. Very comprehensive and very flexible. Well priced too.

Ian Bates Author
18 days using the app
November 14, 2023

Easiest bundle app ever! I am using this on all of my products

Dewology
11 months using the app
December 22, 2023

New to all of this and I was able to create my very first bundle with no difficulty! So far, loving it!

The Lazy Buzzard
2 days using the app
January 5, 2024

Great app! I recommend. If something doesn’t work out, you can write to support, they respond very quickly.

Hypno Zen Center
2 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Just started using Bundler and it seems really user friendly so far. I like that the free version gives you good options to start with that you can upgrade later on.

Opal & Arya
About 3 hours using the app
January 17, 2024

Simple, easy, and very quick reply from the service minded support team (!!!)

Gadget Academy
Denmark
8 days using the app
December 29, 2023

this app was easy to use and effective!!!

Holy Temple Essentials
24 days using the app
November 19, 2023

So easy to use. I am so new to this and it was great to have a software that builds everything for me

Azure Bean Co.
About 2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

It's been a great addition to our store and I've had no issues with it so far.

Fierce Lynx Designs
13 days using the app
October 31, 2023

its rather easy to use but the only issue will be how bundles are displayed

Ghoulich