Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

HALLOWEEN found

I have been using the app for awhile and I think it works great! Thank you very much I appreciate what it does for me!

GUGAWEAR

easy and cheap! Does what I need. Try it out! Have fun. Need more words for this review. Buy it! test it!

Tracy's Painted Things

Finally I think I found what I needed. I just set it up so I may be wrong but so far it looks like what I've been looking for. A way to discount classes when someone signs up for a group of them. So far all testing has been a success. Thank you for filling this much needed ability and for free.

tfcwireless

Great love it.. The price and service it provide. what else i can tell you work with no problem model i use.

Claire's Place Foundation Swag Shop

I tried several free trials for bundler applications and this one is BY FAR the easiest to use! Thank you :)

Premier Grow

I downloaded this app with not very high hopes, as with a lot of third party apps. But, Bundler is great! Some advanced AI features for automatically creating bundles would be amazing, you cant have it all eh?!

Works great, but does take slightly longer to load than the actual page.

FIXY Makeup

So far so good. The placement could be better but it works well! Thank you, we appreciate your work and will recommend.

Sparkly Dolls

It's really easy to setup and use. I just installed it yesterday. So I have yet to see the result.

Teedeli.com

The app is simple and easy to use. Bundling products works beautifully simple and allows definition of discount level, product selection and even adding landing page content.

Fred Shirt

This free app is great! I can truly recommend it to everyone who wants to try out products bundles in their shop.