4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse bundle creation capabilities. They report increased sales and conversions, and appreciate features like tiered discounts, mix-and-match bundles, and volume discounts. The app's responsive customer service, integration with platforms like Shopify and Gempages, and individual inventory tracking are seen as beneficial. The free version offers a good range of features, while the premium version is considered worth the cost for its additional functionalities. Merchants also value the customization options.

February 7, 2024

Great customer service. Super responsive, and they helped us immensely to achieve what we were seeking out of the app. Highly recommend it for anyone looking to add bundles to their site.

Giant Hoodies | Your New Favorite Oversized Hoodie
Edited May 19, 2024

Easy to use and the bundle app short codes and landing pages are an excellent feature.

1PUTT
8 months using the app
Bundler.app replied March 18, 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

April 1, 2024

so far so good but just started

malibudjango
29 days using the app
April 7, 2024

Very satisfied with this app. Quick and helpful responses when contacting the service team. Thanks for that

CORTADO COFFEE ROASTERS
11 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Easy and very convenient

The King of Books
Belgium
2 months using the app
March 9, 2024

Great addition for upselling on our website.

Windfall Jewelry
10 months using the app

April 7, 2024

ITS A GREAT SERVICE TO HAVE APART OF ANY STORE

POST TO LIVE
March 11, 2024

So simple to use and AMAZING quick tech support for any questions!!!

Discount Products Inc
Bundler.app replied March 18, 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

April 3, 2024

Works well

Train Like Aaron
10 months using the app
February 9, 2024

Zan Misel displayed outstanding customer service abilities when I utilized the bundler app for the first time. Being unfamiliar with its setup and operation, I was unsure how to proceed, but Zan provided me with expert assistance. They not only guided me through the app's configuration but also customized its functions and features according to my specific needs. As a result, I was highly satisfied with the customer service I received, and I consider it to be an excellent experience overall.

Trendy Gadget Club