Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

YAQI Shaving

After using for a few months on the free plan I could see positive results and have now upgraded to the paid plan (first time ever!!!) and am enjoying the extension of the functionality. Really great job with this APP.

StydianGear

Its pretty Good, easy to use and its free. so we have no right to complain. but for real for what it is, it is pretty good. i would recommend. i just hope they don't change anything in the future like water marks and all that stuff.

Boutique Baltique

So simple and easy to install app! Works smoothly, exactly what we were looking for, great app. Highly recommend!!!

4ustrength

love it,,, easy to use, is the one i was looking for long time, something the people can add to cart two products and get discounts or free item.

Equestrian Style

Easy to install and so easy to use. I love it! I have tried these kinds of apps before but have found them too time consuming and confusing for the customer. My customers are going to love it as well!

It's All About An Idea

it looks amazing can't wait to try it... you can use it as a FIX DISCOUNT OR A % OFF the price at check out...

ODG Apparel

I have been looking for a way to bundle product like this for a long time. It is a very simple app to use & couldn't be happier. I tried the Bold bundler app but you aren't able to get landing pages and the same flexibility that you are with this app. I would highly recommend.

SuitsSelect

So simple and works for exactly what I need, got it going in no time at all. Line by Line discounts. Highly recommend

Smykkeli

I use this app to bundle my products. It's very smart overcoming Shopify's limitation on simultaneous discounts.
It's a bit time consuming and does not have many layouts' options, but it works nicely.
The editor is very helpful, I hope they add more options.

Amazonul.ro - Cadouri Minunate, Produse Inovative si Cele mai tari Gadgeturi

After i checked today the sales I come here to leave a review, 20% of my sales are made with bundler. So extra cash , what can I say it's definetly best free app.