Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Malyn Grace

Very cool! Easy to use! Hoping to increase our order value...anxious to see if it works! This is going to be super fun and a great way to combine some of most popular items!

HomeGym247

Used the app and it worked immediately. worth installing and using the app when you have products in your shop

Buying Expert™

Seems good so far. I will test in the this week and next week to understand how it works and whether it can truly work to increase sales.

centralcpctraining

So easy to install and set up and what I need to do can be done using the Free plan - happy! Great App

magirazi

This is a great and much needed feature for any business to add customer engagement and product awareness.

hairmind.gr

The Bundler is the most well-set and functional App in every detail I have worked with. Smoothly operating, no problems at all and many extras and features inside it. It sells our products nicely and the people behind it offer a GREAT customer service. For me, is like having a second shop in a shop. I am very satisfied and I recommend this professional App 100%.

Ibicoco

Great app, super easy to install and use first go. Had a small tech issue that was solved straight away by a super friendly tech team. Looks great on mobile too! Defo recommend.

cozycatstore2

This is a shout out to the excellent customer service. There was one color on the app that I was not able to customize on my own, so I sent an email to the help. Henry in support wrote back quickly and said he could do it for me. All I had to do was send him the color I wanted, and he took care of it. So easy. This kind of individual attention is rare and much appreciated.

The Blaze Mist

love it was excellent!
looking forward to using it.. hope it works best for me.. thanks for this app.. love it

Te Cabana

very good app super easy to use and no coding which is even better you chose your own products they don't choose for you