Reviews (1,546)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse bundle creation capabilities. They report increased sales and conversions, and appreciate features like tiered discounts, mix-and-match bundles, and volume discounts. The app's responsive customer service, integration with platforms like Shopify and Gempages, and individual inventory tracking are seen as beneficial. The free version offers a good range of features, while the premium version is considered worth the cost for its additional functionalities. Merchants also value the customization options.

Edited April 27, 2024

I was surprised by how easy is to set up the bundles. So far is an excellent app that I wish I had added sooner. It has definitely helped me raise my average order value. Highly recommend it.

olgaawaken
3 months using the app
May 29, 2024

User friendly application.

Concept Living
New Zealand
9 days using the app
January 30, 2024

Pretty bare minimum in terms of functionality. Allows you to build the bundles effectively, creating any sort of attractive looking page is a non-starter.

blossom
About 1 year using the app
June 3, 2024

Happy that I found this app! I am now able to offer customers more shopping options.

Cuddle Finds
2 days using the app
May 6, 2024

Awesome. super easy ans fast to use

Player Store
Venezuela
7 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Good product. Easy to set up.

Roxy's Chocolate
Over 1 year using the app
April 3, 2024

Works well

Train Like Aaron
10 months using the app
March 9, 2024

Great addition for upselling on our website.

Windfall Jewelry
10 months using the app
Bundler.app replied March 18, 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team

April 4, 2024

Love the app, easy to use and great for encouraging conversions

Home Harvest Hub
4 months using the app
March 11, 2024

So simple to use and AMAZING quick tech support for any questions!!!

Discount Products Inc
About 1 month using the app
Bundler.app replied March 18, 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best Regards,