Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Gartur Stitch Farm Shop

excellent app. Very affordable and works great, especially with the funnel app. Consistent revenue increase seen since we insalled it!!

Planet Hockey

The app works great and the Customer service has been Exceptional at every turn! Couldn't be happier.

The Penguin Mart

Excellent app. Used this app for Frequently Bought Together function. Beautiful interface and easy to use

MoybyAbeni

Great app, we get a lot of features with a budget subscription amount. Great going, hope to get a lot of benefit out of this.

Weinberg Shop

We use this app so that our bundles are not sold as one product and we are happy with it. In addition to that the support is very eager to help with optical and technical adjustments.

Cub & Dandy

Great for adding bundles for free! Not keen on the colours and cant seem to match it to my theme, but better than paying!!

Plata Luz

Really helpful. I am using it for a few days and I think I will continue using it because its working fast and good. Good job

Maui Kitten Beachwear

So far , so good. Set it up, looks good and was very easy. Will update review once I've seen it put to use.

All Kurma Singapore

The support service is really helpful and efficient! Managed to solve my problems really quickly and fast response.

BattleGround Farm

Super simple set up. I love how it appears under the product. This should help us increase avg order value significantly.