Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

frisqie

Excellent app. Easy to install, but I had to play around with it a little bit to figure it out. No problem though. It's affordable and highly recommended.

The Inky Shop

I needed an app to help me sell our cartridge sets more efficiently and Bundler meets this need perfectly.

Sharon Mitchell

Excellent app - easy to use and works well! Added some of this developers other apps too as they look great too!

Rogue Fishing Co.

Great app. Super simple to use. Has increased AOV and also help move slower selling skus! Highly recommend.

smartsories

Very easy to use. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Currently using the free version which offers more than enough, at least for us, will see if we will upgraded later on.

Urban Stitch Press

Very easy to use! Very easy to set up! Easy to understand instructions. Looks great on site. Thank you for making this fast to work and use.

Darkstella

THE ONLY APP THAT DOES WHAT I WANT! I'm currently offering a discount for people who buy the same size and color for a sportswear set (leggings+crop top) and this is exactly what I was looking for, plus it's free! All of the other apps didn't work and weren't free. I highly recommend it.

NUNU-BCN

Great! It has a good price, good options and is the one I tryed that works fast and well. I recomend it.

Avides_officiel

This app is very good but it could be good to add some features like the position of the budle or to be able to create a bundle with two differents variants

December 2, 2019

Thank you for your review.
You can change the position of the bundle by following our guide https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/change-bundle-position.html

To create a bundle with two different variants, you have to create a variant level bundle. This bundle will display variants as separate products :)

If you need any help, you can always contact us ;)

Best Regards,
Nice team

Lucky-Dad

Thx. The app is great. Very Good Price.. and this feature is for me most important : "However, if you want to display them on your homepage, blog post or any other page in your shop, then you can use this bundle code.
Copy the code and place it in any page or blog post using the HTML editor button. You can also paste it directly into your Liquid file."