Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

Pope's Kitchen

I got this app to help me allow customers to choose their own bundles, the more I work with the app the more I am enjoying its flexibility. The only frustration is the little "in your cart" box that pops up to let people know they have filled the bundle requirements, is inconsistent in when it pops up.
I would also like the discount to show up in the cart before the click check out but that may not be the way things work.
As I learn and use this app more, I will up date my rating.
Clark - owner 2/18/2020

February 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If you close the discount popup box with he X button, then the box will remain hidden for the duration of the user's session. Maybe this happened when you didn't see it ;)
We have recently added an option to show discounts in the cart total. You can turn it on in App settings -> General settings.

If you need any help, you can always contact us at support@goldendev.win

Thanks,
Henry

PocasGreat

Fantastica Aplicacion, es super sencilla e intuitiva de usar, muchisimas gracias por vuestro trabajo, una de las app que primero se deben implementar a las tiendas y esta funciona realmente bien y. La recomiendo 100%

Montessori Choice

Great app and fantastic support!
The app is easy to use and with enough functionality also in the free version.
The support (Henry Burns) is incredibly fast and effective, the communication is personal without customer support's cliche and the right amount of words is used.
Great job!

CORIUM

Great features and support! I asked for assistance and received a reply in just a few minutes and they answered my question about customizing css style!

MotorsportMaps

Love this app! Quick and easy to bundle products. Also cool to see customers taking advantage of the bundles.

Gladiator Fitness

App does a fairly decent job, but is a right pain in the butt when trying to create multiple bundles back to back and keeps crashing

February 8, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the app. Can you please contact us at support@goldendev.win and let us know exactly what the issues were? This will help us make the app better for you and for others :)

Nice Team

HALLOWEEN found

I have been using the app for awhile and I think it works great! Thank you very much I appreciate what it does for me!

GUGAWEAR

easy and cheap! Does what I need. Try it out! Have fun. Need more words for this review. Buy it! test it!

Tracy's Painted Things

Finally I think I found what I needed. I just set it up so I may be wrong but so far it looks like what I've been looking for. A way to discount classes when someone signs up for a group of them. So far all testing has been a success. Thank you for filling this much needed ability and for free.

tfcwireless

Great love it.. The price and service it provide. what else i can tell you work with no problem model i use.