4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, intuitive navigation, and reliable performance. They find the bundle creation feature flexible and beneficial for increasing sales and average order value. The app's customer support is noted for its efficiency and quick response times. It offers a free plan with robust features, and a premium plan that provides additional functionalities, deemed worth the cost by merchants. The app is also praised for its customization options, seamless integration, clear tutorial videos, and individual inventory tracking.

January 29, 2024

The support team (Zan) has been absolutely amazing, and his assistance was incredibly helpful. Thanks to the collaborative tweaks we made with Zan, the bundles now display on the product page and look excellent. Very happy with the outcome :)

ESSĒN
2 months using the app
January 7, 2024

The Bundler team respond quickly to any problems, they are courteous and extremely helpful. The Bundles we have set up work very well and we are happy with the App. It would be great if there were options for how the visual of the bundle appears on our site, above simple colour changes. Aside from that the overall app works great, we recommend.

Go Vita Tanunda
6 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Great app! Does exactly what I need and has alot of options. The tech team was so helpful getting it coded into my Shopify when I needed extra information to show. Thank you Bundler!

Bradshaw Supply
2 months using the app
Bundler.app replied December 14, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,
Bundler.app team

January 22, 2024

Simple and convenient application. Works good. High level support.

Smart Guitar Store
Israel
4 months using the app
Edited February 2, 2024

This application surpassed our expectations with its remarkable ease of use and extensive range of functionalities and options. We were truly impressed by its versatility, as it effortlessly accommodated every type of bundle option we explored. Moreover, its features sparked innovative ideas for our future use.

The app is exceptionally flexible, reasonably priced, and backed by a support team that is not only quick to respond but also exceedingly friendly and supportive in addressing inquiries and requests.

munchmeasuredmeals
South Africa
10 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Simple to Use! Makes creating or changing a bundle very easy and quick!

MomsFirst
5 months using the app
November 23, 2023

Love this integration! Definitely converts, especially during BF/CM season!

D'on Cosmetics
Almost 3 years using the app
November 23, 2023

Honestly, I love the app so much. Very easy to use. I just think the loading time should be faster. It's a bit slow to load sometimes even with my swift network service. Every other thing is fine.

Kudos guys.

Chinel Stores
Nigeria
3 months using the app
November 14, 2023

This is the best app I have in my store. It has helped me to increase sales. I highly recommend

Gardening Plants And Flowers
About 2 years using the app
January 1, 2024

The setup videos made it a breeze to follow. Conversion has been amazing since installing Bundler. Thank you

Rooted In Eden