Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

4ustrength

love it,,, easy to use, is the one i was looking for long time, something the people can add to cart two products and get discounts or free item.

Equestrian Style

Easy to install and so easy to use. I love it! I have tried these kinds of apps before but have found them too time consuming and confusing for the customer. My customers are going to love it as well!

It's All About An Idea

it looks amazing can't wait to try it... you can use it as a FIX DISCOUNT OR A % OFF the price at check out...

ODG Apparel

I have been looking for a way to bundle product like this for a long time. It is a very simple app to use & couldn't be happier. I tried the Bold bundler app but you aren't able to get landing pages and the same flexibility that you are with this app. I would highly recommend.

SuitsSelect

So simple and works for exactly what I need, got it going in no time at all. Line by Line discounts. Highly recommend

Smykkeli

I use this app to bundle my products. It's very smart overcoming Shopify's limitation on simultaneous discounts.
It's a bit time consuming and does not have many layouts' options, but it works nicely.
The editor is very helpful, I hope they add more options.

Amazonul.ro - Cadouri Minunate, Produse Inovative si Cele mai tari Gadgeturi

After i checked today the sales I come here to leave a review, 20% of my sales are made with bundler. So extra cash , what can I say it's definetly best free app.

The Inspired Gift Horse

Instructions are easy to follow. Bundles fit shop theme and look good. But most importantly is the superb customer service. Henry Burns repositioned the bundle placement on my product pages for me. Then, above and beyond, fixed my currency converter to work for the bundles. And how long was response time until completion? Less than 24 hours. Thank you very much. I recommend these folks with sincerity.

Rxcommend

I wanted to provide a discount for my customers when they bought 3 products together, offering them 10% off each item when purchased together. This app is perfect for that. And I had the best customer service. Henry was amazing and answered ALL of my MANY questions. They were able to make every little thing work for my website. Henry was so great to work with and was so patient with me. If you are wanting to bundle your products and offer your customers a discount...you should try this app!

OffensivelyBlessed3

This app is Awesome!!! Offensively Blessed just dropped new Ladi'Dove Skincare Line and the bundle app is just what was needed. To bundle the items together. Also I love the pop up to inform the customer amount that they will get at check out cart and they can accept it or not.