Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Cute as a Button

I can easily create bundles with this app. I really like the option this app has to display a bundles as a seperate product, so you can have the bundles displayed in a "bundles collection" in your store. I contacted their support twice and their support is fast en very helpful.

Sofia Juliette

great app! it has helped me create new bundles in my shop for free and this way increase the sales in my store! thank you!

4X2L

So far so good with bundling products together, easy to use and looks great. Would recommend to those looking to upsell

Elephant Music

We have used this app to create guitar and amplifier bundles on our website. It is easy to customise the elements to match our theme and has a good range of options and is easy to understand.

due gratis

very useful app and easy to be configured and setup, it's really not so easy to find a free plan app that works so good

Last Of R Kind

Made it easy for me! Recommend for sure!!! Didn't have any problems creating a bundle for my products.

Meina Naturkosmetik

Works like charm. We had some minor tasks that support needed to do for us and they solved them very fast. Great.

The Commoderizer

I just started using this app and had a few questions about changing bundle location on my product page. They promptly got back to me with a solution. The successful usability of an app or program really depends on product support. These guys are EXCELLENT!!

Wyvern Wax

Great Widget and App. Quick, easy and works great!!!
Sales flooding in, wish I had found this sooner

Inspiring Corner

Great app, you can create a discount bundle in a couple of minutes, no need for any other app for upsell