Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Oak&Pearl Clothing Co

I've just created my first bundle with this app, and it was so easy! I wanted to bundle up two items on the store, but allow the customer to mix and match sizes and styles. Worked like a charm!

Face Locker

Only just downloaded and have already created my 1st bundle. Nice simple design and very quick and easy to set up.

Brown Suga

Simple and straight to the point! This app made everything easy and I had no complications which is something that I was looking for. This is definitely something that will be beneficial to my store.

MUSA Ornaments

Super easy to use and the fact that it's free helps a lot of small businesses. I totally recommend it.

AnyGlide

AnyGlide.com
We were using the free version and just upgraded, well worth it. After hours of making my product bundles, we were generating more sales. Great app, easy to use.

icomeitalia

VERY GOOD APP IT MAKE EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED VERY EASY TO USE. PERFECT TO CREATE BUNDLE DISCOUNTS ON YOUR WEBSITE

whynotshoponline.com

Super easy to use and their support team is immense! When you compare the cost of similar apps this wins hands down and they are always adding new features. Check it out at whynotshoponline.com

Fire Tech Productions Store

We've been using this app like crazy in our store! The cart funnels are such a great addition - can't wait to see how it helps with sales. The product search integration between Shopify & the app is lacking, but I believe that's on Shopify. Hopefully the developer can push Shopify to make that better soon. Their support is very responsive as well.

Pletitsa

Just set the first bundle. It was very easy. Great app
The free plan is just enough for someone with basic needs in that field

StayRelx

The set-up may look complicated but provides the right amount of detail and well-worded explanations. This makes making the bundle really easy!