Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts, BFCM!

3B Farrier Supply LLC

I like how that it works with both the website & POS.
I wish there was a bulk edit option for editing the discounted amount on several bundles. We use the bundler app for box quantities, customer buys the box instead of individual they save. When updating well over a 100 bundles at a time it gets tedious. Would also love to be able to do tier bundles and show the tiers on the product page.

August 5, 2021

Hi, when we talked on the phone, I mentioned that we will release the volume discount functionality soon. And today, I would like to let you know that the volume discount functionality is now released and also works in Shopify POS.
To create a volume discount, just open Bundler -> click on "Create bundle" button and select the "Volume discount" option.
You will be able to set different discounts for different amounts of a specific product or all products.
I had made sure that we also added the option to set a fixed amount discount, as I know that you prefer to use this kind of a discount :)

We are also checking the possibilities of creating a bulk editing option, but it will probably take us a bit longer to create such feature, as it is a lot more complex.

I do hope that the volume discount functionality resolves at least a part of your problem and makes it a bit easier to edit the bundles in your case.

Please let me know if you experience any issues with this new functionality.

Looking forward to your feedback,
Henry

Sporteer

Wanted to love it, but, not worth the hassle. The bundles never appeared on the product pages. We followed the instructions to add a line of code in product.liquid file, but we couldn't find the line of code indicated in the instructions. It is simply not worth our time to deal with this headache. Also, be aware that if a product is used in multiple bundles, a preference number has to be applied to it, meaning that if a bundle containing that same product has already been made, the bundle with the higher preference appears on the product page. Deal breaker for us.

September 26, 2019

Update 2019-09-27:
We have just added an option to show multiple bundles on your product pages. You can enable it an App settings -> General settings.

----------------

Hi,

I am sorry to see that the app didn't work for you. Some themes are a bit different and we have to add support for them manually.
I checked your store and made the changes to the app, so it now fully supports your theme. If you install the app again, you will see your bundles on your product pages.
In case anybody else experiences this issue, please contact us at bundler@goldendev.win

I would also like to let you know that we are working on a feature which will allow you to display more than just one bundle on your product pages :)

Regards,