Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Fiber Arts Republic By Fire Ant Ranch

Not sure why everyone doesn't like this. Works flawlessly for my website, www.fiberartsrepublic.com. Loads quickly and looks and works beautifully. No complaints

Spycentre Security

Simple and easy to manage, worked like a charm for all of my shopify blogs. Easy to embed, was able to change the buttons color and direct them to either product or collections.

Dishmaster Faucet

We used the buy button for a year and it worked flawlessly. The color and font can be customized. If you need more than that it is probably time to switch to one of Shopify's themes.

Lexi Butler Designs

I love the app. I was able to create individually product pages, with the products my reps like to sell the most and put it right one there page, with one simple code. Even better each of my sales reps also now have their own shopping cart on their page, meaning that when customers go to my sales reps pages, they do not have to leave their page/website to check out, which does increase conversion rates.

It is also so easy just to change up the collections on the individual sites. I also got codes on my Blog, from newly added products. I am giving this app a 5 star, because it's a great app and I have had to problems with it.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

It is a wonderful app. I do not why, but Shopify's apps are reviewed very critically here... It is not only a matter of high expectations, I think. But be that as it may.

As for the app: it is a free app that gives you the possibility to insert products/whole collections in your blog, and it lets you do it in one click! It is not true that there is no description and so on- maybe it was so before, I really do not know...but it is surely not the case now! Currently, Shopify's buy button includes a quick view option, which, by the way, works very beautifully and quickly on your blog.

So it does not let you work very good with variants and so on... So what? So change your game a bit, pick another product, etc.

I think that the best method here is to put a few products, or a collection in a blog post, and not only one product. With one product, the reader may simply click without really wanting. By giving him an option to see more, he may click only at the product that he wants. Again, I am not sure that it is bad that he is "just" clicking. After all, he is moving to your store and could easily come to the forefront of your store.

I am telling all of it as an sign of envy, once our blog is hosted on Wordpress.com. With the latter, as always, it is another world. But it is very good, very very good, to our mind, on Wordpress.org blog, with which we are playing for some time...

Chimera Design

I was real hesitant to use this after I read all the bad reviews. I wanted to put products on our blog page that is hosted by blogspot to supplement our Shopify website. When I asked if I could do it, I received a very informative and helpful email from Matt at Shopify. Followed the instructions for using a link to my cart on the website. It was EASY PEASY and now I can post products for sale on our blog. Whoooo-hoooo, this app rocks.

Living Essentials

Very useful. We plan on using this app to sell our furniture on other sites.

Macroweb

Brilliant. I was looking for a way of embedding products in the sidebar of my blog and this is perfect!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next