Buy Button channel

Developer
Shopify
3.6
April 11, 2020

I used the button to embed a buy now button on my website to enable customers to check out on the page. It was really easy to customize and set up and I'm really happy with it.

Chestnut Road Design Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 2, 2020

I used this app to create an exclusive sale for my email subscribers. I really like that I was able to create a page with sale products that are not listed in my online store. I like that I was able to customize the button. I like that my customers could check out without leaving my webpage.

Access Possibilities
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 10, 2020

Works perfectly for adding links to our self-hosted WordPress blog.

I do have one request though. A way to track which site/blog the sale came from. In our case, we may place these on different blogs that we run and it'd be helpful to see which one generates the sale.

Fazoom
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 1, 2020

Great application, I use it for my store. It works perfectly. My favorite function is the checkout link so I'm able to add clickable items on my pure HTML store.

8Goin
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 31, 2020

Having this buy button makes it easier for my customers to purchase their custom orders instead of searching the site looking for their order.
Makes it fast and easy for both us the seller & the customer to conduct business

Sweetgrass Crafts