Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Simply Indispensable

I only require the Buy Button as I am a very small business and already have my website hosted externally to Shopify so cannot justify the cost of a Shopify hosted store (x 3 times the cost of the Buy Button).

The one thing I have found so far that is very frustrating is the inability for customers to leave a note via the Buy Button for delivery instructions etc - Cart Notes. I have reached out to Shopify Experts twice however they really only seem interested in setting up stores etc. I am not in need of this service.

All I need is Cart Note integration.

Regards

RedButterfly by Omaris

It is a very good app for my store. Easy to integrate and easy to add new products and keep them organized among categories. My only concern is that I have people telling me that they can not add my products to the cart. I guess the problem they have is that they need to scroll up after the click VIEW PRODUCT, then they need click to add to cart. I know it is an extra step BUT I want to make them read specifications to avoid returns. Considering to move to Shopify website to have a better and effective website. However, it has been good.

Grain Elevator

I used a Buy Button to present a product to an exclusive group of customers. It worked great for this.

It would be nice if they had the option to shop for more items if they wanted. I do like the direct checkout, but I have no way of knowing if these customers might have added more to the cart if they had the chance.

Fromanteel Watches

I used this app to sell specific products through landing pages outside our shop. Setting up is easy, however, it lacks some graphical options for the button such as 'border' color, on hoover color option. Certainly 4/5 stars.

Body Unburdened

I ONLY use the Buy Button on my site so maybe 3 stars is a little harsh but I'm really disappointed buyers can't leave reviews with the Buy Button and am hoping this will change soon!

FlavorActiV

We have 3 Shopify stores using just the buy buttons, we do this so that we can offer a multi-currency experience on our website.
It works very well and allows us to keep control over the look and feel of the website, it also allows for natural integrations on pages we may not have previously considered listing products within.
However, the one downfall of the button is the loading time - if you have several products on one page they will take some time to load.

Meechs

This app works really well but is basic and in need of updating feels like its almost been forgotten about but it does work and it does convert if setup correctly. If you are having problems it will most likely another Wordpress plugin making issues with it. I have had some really large orders over 2018 using the Buy Button Channel and am shocked to see it have such a low review score. I am using it on 3 WP sites and would be lost without it. Would love to see development on this app, has huge potential even in its basic form.

Old Smokey Beard's

I use the app to add a widget to my site for sales. It works really well however, I would like to be able to save configurations of the button in my Shopify profile. I would also like to see a Facebook Pixel integration to see how my traffic is converting.

Landmark Conference

I use the buy button to seamlessly integrate a sales option within our branded website. It would be great if there was social media channel integration into the product buttons, i.e. like/share icons that connect with a person's social media feed, so that options could be spread organically. Also, possibly the ability to leave a comment about a product, etc.

MADTRUST

We use the buy button often, now we are aware of the power it has to bring the shop into a webpage or an email. It is actually very easy to use and we put it right there on the page for merch and ticket items that are related to the webpage. It would be nice if the way it displays was a little more customisable, but that is a tiny niggle on a very valuable sales tool. Jeremy Ellis, The Make A Difference Trust - Charity Dec 2018