Buy Button channel

Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
May 18, 2020

I have just started using this app to enable the shop feature on my primary company page. It looks good and appears to be working sufficiently well, but its too soon to tell. The over all set up experience was easy. Interesting feature.

Getspexy
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 13, 2020

Super easy to build and put onto your content page. Not super flexible in terms of layout or size or position on page. A few weeks after putting up a test on one of our many pages, someone bought. Will put on more pages for sure.

gfJules
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 5, 2020

I am really loving this button!!! Awesome awesome! Im so glad I choose shopify! I would highly recommend them!

Baker's Primitive Candles
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 2, 2020

It is very easy to setup online sale strore.i like it is integrated with facebook, Instagram and other channels that make to get customers for easier

Banga enterprises limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 1, 2020

I used this to integrate with my Kajabi site where I sell programs and digital products. It has been totally seamless and I love it. It's also really easy to buy and print the shipping labels.

Pure Generators
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2020

I used this to link a different item to a different storefront. Love it. Super intuitive. Will be using again.

Born Yesterday NYC
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 11, 2020

I used the button to embed a buy now button on my website to enable customers to check out on the page. It was really easy to customize and set up and I'm really happy with it.

Chestnut Road Design Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 2, 2020

I used this app to create an exclusive sale for my email subscribers. I really like that I was able to create a page with sale products that are not listed in my online store. I like that I was able to customize the button. I like that my customers could check out without leaving my webpage.

Access Possibilities
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 10, 2020

Works perfectly for adding links to our self-hosted WordPress blog.

I do have one request though. A way to track which site/blog the sale came from. In our case, we may place these on different blogs that we run and it'd be helpful to see which one generates the sale.

Fazoom
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 1, 2020

Great application, I use it for my store. It works perfectly. My favorite function is the checkout link so I'm able to add clickable items on my pure HTML store.

8Goin