Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Jinga Juice Philippines

This is very special. You can sell anywhere as long as you can insert the code. You can use it on your articles, pages and even outside Shopify. You just have to be creative and it will serve you very well!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

Special Needs Australia

Easy to use and very effective, I love the buy now button and would highly recommend.................

Tigtogshop

It's a great app, to introduce the hot sale item directly to the customers somehow, it works. Thanks

Garden statuary in USA

Thank you Shopify, Great app! I used this app and really helps to make more sales, I recommend it.

SquidCup

So far so good. I put the buy button on my website to make it easy for people to purchase as soon as they hit the home page, without having to go any further (because I only have one product right now). Worked like a charm.

Kayla Brint

I cannot believe how easy it is to sell with this app! 100% recommend to anyone! I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get this app.

Frank W. Butterfield

Easy to use and to setup. Allows me to us just the part of Shopify that I need since I host my own online store. Just what I wanted!

Dailey Booksellers

I run a used bookstore and love the buy button! I've used it to create a separate product page for specific customers, especially if they've requested a special order. First, I create a new page, add the product's buy button, then pass along to my customer that page's unique URL. This allows me to offer a product without it being easily accessed by the public. I've also used the Buy button to cross-sell products with another Shopify store I own. Since this app is free, it's a great sales channel to have available when you need it. It's convenient and has worked very well for me. Give it a try! www.daileybooksellers.com

SoDakCreative

I used this app to help sell a workshop on my website landing page. I know there's an option for shopify lite, which is $9. but it appears to be very difficult to downgrade. That's initally what I signed up for when using the buy button, but then i got on the simple plan or something. It's okay, cause I think I'll end up using shopify shop for my online store once i get it up and running.

The other thing I wish we could use the buy button multiple times for the same product. I have different calls to action on my landing page and found I couldn't use the same buy button more than once, so I had to create another option for a link to the checkout page.

Other than that I like it!

The Sketch Deck

I used the Buy Button on my hosted Wordpress web site. It was a snap to set up and works beautifully. Very professional looking all the way through checkout...no problems or questions from customers. Very happy with Shopify so far!