Sell across the web
Let shoppers checkout right on the spot from any website or blog.
Turn visitors into customers
Promote your products to visitors who view your blog or site regularly.
Customize your Buy Button
Customize fonts, colors and layouts to match your website’s style and brand.
About Buy Button channel
Sell more with Buy Buttons and checkout links
Create a Buy Button for any product or collection and add it to a website or blog. Use the Buy Button editor to match the style and colors of your brand, then copy and paste the HTML code to your platform of choice. You can also create quick checkout links that will send shoppers directly to your checkout page. Choose a single product and variant, then copy your link to any email, direct message or social media post.
With Shopify and the Buy Button channel, you can:
- use the Buy Button editor to build buttons with custom fonts, colors, and layouts
- update product details from Shopify without needing to edit the code on your website or blog
- fulfill orders for customers that are placed using Buy Buttons and checkout links
- track sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
- create fast and easy checkout links to promote products
Learn more about Buy Buttons and checkout links by visiting the website in the “Sales and support” section of this page.
Overall rating Based on 192 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Kindness Co-op
I used the app to put through a sale of an item I didn’t want published on our website. The button worked perfectly, my only comment is that it wasn’t immediately obvious where to put a promo code (this was on a mobile), but once we realised you just needed to click on the ‘total order summary’ at the top it was fine.
Also, it would be great to have a feature where you can add multiple lines - unless I missed something? Overall very good.
I am using this to show my products on a custom Wordpress site I built. The core functionality is solid, although there are 2 things I would add.
1. The ability to redirect to Checkout in the same tab. (I had to mess with the code of the buy button for a while too figure this one out. I was able to accomplish it but it would be much nicer if it was an option like in the sidebar when creating the buy button)
2. Since I do not have an actual strorefront on Shopify (I own my own domain) when users are redirected to checkout the url changes to my shopify store url. I would rather have the url stay the same because if someone inputs the shopify store url into their browser they will get the blank default theme. If I switch to the Shopify Lite plan then I loose some of Shopify's functionality and plugin ability (Most notably Kit)
Thanks for leaving a review. Your feedback is valuable for app development. I see that you've reached out to us regarding this, and a member of our Support Team suggested a workaround - have you tried this already?
Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up to see if there's anything I can do to support you with those steps. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support
easy to createt links to post on blogs but the price keep showing as a script < > whichever option i use.
Thank for you writing your review and for providing us with your feedback. I'm not sure if you have edited the Buy Button's embed code and are getting this error, or if it is appearing by default, so I will be reaching out over email to find out more on this problem. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there if you'd like further assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support