Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

SpaceMus Merch

I've only just gotten started, but the Buy Button makes it super easy for our customers to make purchases right from our website without having to follow a link to another site.

ChoosingReal

I used this app to sell a digital product on my site and collect payments. It is easy to use and works well with ConvertKit.

getCrewd Party Card Game

App helps makes it easy for customers to 'buy' anywhere on the website. Easy to use. Highly recommend.

GiftsUnder$25

It’s really helpful and integrates pretty well with wix, though many features are missing from a true Shopify site. We cant add a cart as each individual code goes in its own HTML box, and we can’t sort the products as each product and code is individual. More integration with other companies would help

January 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. While you're right that the Buy Button doesn't create the same cart features as are available on a Shopify store, there are some options.

Depending on the exact set up you'd like to achieve, you may be able to use Collections with the Buy Button (http://bit.ly/2mIfRIL) or Checkout Links (http://bit.ly/2pfEQnI)!

I’ve also reached out to you via email so we can chat further and I can share your thoughts with our development team. Hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Tiger Lily Candle Co

I've used the Buy Button within text/chats to send a product link to a client so they can checkout. I don't see a way to add multiples of the same product in one link.

The Kindness Co-op

I used the app to put through a sale of an item I didn’t want published on our website. The button worked perfectly, my only comment is that it wasn’t immediately obvious where to put a promo code (this was on a mobile), but once we realised you just needed to click on the ‘total order summary’ at the top it was fine.
Also, it would be great to have a feature where you can add multiple lines - unless I missed something? Overall very good.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed using the app. I have come across merchants who have reported the same difficulty in finding the discount field at an initial glance, and I'll be passing your feedback on this to our development team, along with your suggestion of having multiple lines available. If you have any further questions or comments on the Buy Button app, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support

Bad Basketball

I am using this to show my products on a custom Wordpress site I built. The core functionality is solid, although there are 2 things I would add.

1. The ability to redirect to Checkout in the same tab. (I had to mess with the code of the buy button for a while too figure this one out. I was able to accomplish it but it would be much nicer if it was an option like in the sidebar when creating the buy button)

2. Since I do not have an actual strorefront on Shopify (I own my own domain) when users are redirected to checkout the url changes to my shopify store url. I would rather have the url stay the same because if someone inputs the shopify store url into their browser they will get the blank default theme. If I switch to the Shopify Lite plan then I loose some of Shopify's functionality and plugin ability (Most notably Kit)

December 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review. Your feedback is valuable for app development. I see that you've reached out to us regarding this, and a member of our Support Team suggested a workaround - have you tried this already?

Nevertheless, I've gone ahead and sent you an email to follow up to see if there's anything I can do to support you with those steps. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Eeless.com

easy to createt links to post on blogs but the price keep showing as a script < > whichever option i use.

December 10, 2019

Thank for you writing your review and for providing us with your feedback. I'm not sure if you have edited the Buy Button's embed code and are getting this error, or if it is appearing by default, so I will be reaching out over email to find out more on this problem. Please keep an eye out for my email and get back to me there if you'd like further assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

The Landry Chronicles

This app has made my life so much easier!!! I can self-publish my own eBook thanks to Shopify. They handle everything and at an affordable price.

Buylink PH

Easy for my customer to purchase my items, very easy to install, very easy to use most specially when you are using messaging campaign

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20