Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

CPAP Pro

This app is crap.

I'm currently looking into squarespace or some other option so I can replace your service. Your buy button on my external site launches a popup window when clicked- way smaller than the browser window on my desktop. This makes me look unprofessional and alerts the visitor that they are going off my site to a third party. UNACCEPTABLE.

I can't believe an app provider of your size has such a gaping bug in your software- and that you have completely failed to address this adequately for those of us who are not javascript experts.

Simple fix- "How to make your buy button open your shopify checkout/cart in the same browser window- not a tiny popup".
Spent hours and hours of my valuable time looking for an answer. You clearly do not care about your customers and I am lucky that I'm still on your trial- so at least I don't have the insult of you billing me for this waste of my time.

The Beer Library

Decent app overall. Seems to function well enough. The new ability to access from the product page is nice.

However, I find its use limited for my business as I can not create a checkout link with multiple different items. It's rare that my customers purchase single items so being able to curate a custom basket of items would be very helpful.

Gingerbread Girl Designs

I'm very happy with the Buy Button experience. It has been pretty easy to add the buttons to my existing website and adding options helps a lot!

HassanSon Collections

Easy to setup and create. Simple and easy as well as less hassle process to checkout for customer.
An easy option and great plan to subscribe for low budget site or store

TRUE AEON

Need variants, more customization in general (layout, etc). Certain features cannot be displayed (eg subscription apps).

Mindplan

veryyyyy lengthy process for customers + No variants displayed.

Buy button process is lengthy for customers. Customer sale decreased due to this. Shopify should fix this first before giving it to customers.

INSPIRE Cards

Super-easy to integrate to my Wordpress site! I already had some sales via this channel and it was quick and transparent.

Wintorium

the Buy button is USELESS, if you have variants, for example; options to choose different colors or sizes, you won't be able to show those on your buy button, I chat with a shopify so call guru & the best he can do was to "offer me" the chance to "hire" a shopify expert, are you serious? pay more money for someone to edit the buy button? the same buy button that this guys offer for free? Shopify needs to fix this ASAP......

joshaweston

The Buy Button allows me to easily and directly send customers to specific products at their requests. This reduced clicks and search time for my customers and increases my % of sales.

Buy Beauty Group

We have been with Shopify for many years now and this app is a game changer. It allows you to load your products and collections in said form. It is perfect for blogs where you can excite the customer with the topic and bring them home with the sale. Another great app from Shopify. Well done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17