Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Orgasmist

How to make it align centered into my blog post page? Very hard to find a way to solve the problem. Can somebody help me, thank you so much!

The Noble Shoe

This app is ok but problematic. If you have a lot of text on the product and want to showcase that, it won't open on a new tab and will clutter the screen without respecting paragraphs and spaces. It also failed to align into my page centered, there is no option. With 0 knowledge of coding it took me 1 hour to figure out how to center it manually. If it matters, I am on the theme prestige. Not allowing me to use the fonts of my choice or the website defaults is extremely annoying. I only recommend if you need the basics or don't care about design much. If that's what you need, then yes it's functional and simple.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for detailing your experiences with the Buy Button app. I can appreciate that the limitations of the app can be frustrating when trying to get the button to look how you want it to, and whilst the nature of how the button works makes it far less customisable than an online store on Shopify, I can see why having more options to make editing the button easier would be beneficial.

Feedback from merchants is always appreciated and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our app development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

DIY Skin Care Business

Just had my first sale, customer can't access my digital ebook. Checked and it all appears well on my end, I can download just fine. Customer links took her to a place that said 'shop doesn't have a website yet' but I was charged the annual fee and everything looks set up correctly. Incredibly worried about future sales. Not quite sure where to go from here as I followed all of the tutorials step by step.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you've had this issue. It sounds like you are using the Digital Downloads app, and the problem you've cited is a common one for merchants without an online store, but it should be relatively easy to resolve.

In order to avoid this issue, you can edit the email template for digital downloads and change {{ attachment.shop_url }} to {{ attachment.url }}. This should then prevent the app from trying to direct the customer to a non-existent online store. Please give this a try, but if you are still having issues, you can contact our support team directly for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Herzberg Design Co

Switching from the default Squarespace Digital Downloads store to the Shopify Buy Button has been great, except for one thing.
The great: it works smoothly along with digital downloads product variations, so I am now able to sell dozens of variations of my products, a feature I really needed.
What's unfortunate is that there is still no way to add a custom field to the checkout for the Buy button, even though there's posts as old as 2016 saying that its being worked on. With that feature added, it'd be 5 stars from me.

July 13, 2021

Hey, there. Thanks for taking the time and writing this review! While we're glad to hear that the Buy Button channel has been great, we'd also be happy to share your suggestion for a custom field with our developers for future considerations. Though we aren't able to provide a time frame when features can be implemented. However, if Shopify moves forward with any changes or updates to the Buy Button channel, you can find it on our changelog (https://bit.ly/3vOQnrP) or updates page (https://bit.ly/3uLZ6JI). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Bean Brainz Coffee LLC

I am setting up a new website and looking to integrate the Shopify buy button as the payment integration gateway. Its a little complicated and your support is hard to reach because you have to dig through forums, saying you cant find your answer before it finally allows you to get the support phone number or chat. I like having the option of the buy button because I want to use wordpress to customize my website, so I really happy to have the option but setup with containers and stuff is just a learning curve I have to get used to.

July 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you so much for writing this review! To help make contacting our Support team easier, I'd be happy to provide some steps to help navigate the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt).

After logging into your account, you'll be prompted to search a topic. Simply complete a search and a button to get support will appear beneath the relevant resources generated from the search. From there, you'll be able to choose from our live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Heirloom

The buy button channel is super useful for us. If would be exceptionally useful though if the team just documented what properties could be passed into the checkout flow. For example, I noticed by accident if I add &email=x to the checkout link that successfully passes into the checkout flow. That's wonderful! Please document it!

July 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding the Buy Button channel useful. I can also see how having a documentation of what properties could be passed into the checkout flow can be helpful for our merchants, like yourself, and I'd be happy to share your suggestion with our developers for future considerations. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Soberisthenewcool

I have lost 2 days as of now due to changing from my store to buy button I have called and gotten no help Your agent needs to speak with others which mean I will loose another day of sales

June 10, 2021

Hey, there. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with changing to our Buy Button sales channel. We're not sure which type of issue you're running into, as we don't have any further information, so our Support team will be best equipped to assist you with any account-specific inquiries.

It's worth noting that some resolutions may require our Support team to get in touch with another one of our teams, so this does depend on the issue. Nonetheless, if you've already created a support ticket, our Support team can also help you check on the status of your ticket. If not, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2CQXf1k) and log in to your account to create a support request. Thank you! -Elias, Shopify Support

Play Offside

Very cool. BUT, the first order the customer received a call from their bank saying that if she was sure this was a secure purchase and if she had done it - somehow the buy button appeared to be a scam to her bank (normal cc payment). Other than this, the whole set up and and experience is a breeze and a fresh new sales channel.

June 10, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for leaving your feedback. The Buy Button shouldn't skew the way the order is processed. The order would go through the Shopify checkout in the same manner as if they were going through a standard website. I'd certainly recommend checking the fraud analysis on the order to see if any of the banking or personal information may have been improperly typed: https://bit.ly/3gnx6qJ. If you see this again or you'd just like another set of eyes on this, please feel free to reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3jio6V2. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Mindtation

I have a website. I am just starting to offer merch. Also, we started a campaign where we are selling a couple of small items. Since we already have a website and only a few products, it didn't make sense to have a full shopify store (website). So the Lite plan was perfect. We think this was brilliant of Shopify because it will intergate us to the Shopify experience and then as we grow we will move to a Basic plan. Secondly, the process to use the Buy button was seamless and easy. It integrated nicely with our website and directs the user to the purchase landing page. Shopify makes the process of installing the buy button very user friendly. They also have many helpful videos as guides. They also have a "test" function so that you are ensured with all functionality when you go "live' with your button. Overall, it is a great idea, I am happy and pleased! When you are counting on people having a good experience when they interact with your business, you want them to have an experience that is helpful and inutitive and at the end of it all, feel like they were well served. Shopify is a proven platform. Their pricing is really a good deal when you take into the training (videos and blogs) that are offered as well as the outstanding customer service. You need a company you can count on with your businessl - shopify is that company. And no.....they don't pay me to say that....that is just how good they are and how pleased I am with their service.

DesignWerket

Easy and smart to use on other websites, in a blog and sales funnel. So grateful for this. Easy for customers to use and for us to handle.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33