Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

MarieMPepin

I used the buy button because it allowed me to launch a shop to my existing website without having to take over a lot of extra fees. It didn't need me to setup a different website or pay for different services.
At that price its very convenient for a very small side hussle like mine because I didn't necessarely wanted to invest tons of money on something that might not work at all.
What I dislike is the fact that I have to go through the process of recreating the buttons for every new items that might need to be added or everything I want to make a change. This adds the possibility of me choosing different options by mistake each time and affecting the overall look of my store or its consistency. I wish you could kind of keep a saved up '' button setting'' where you could just update it without having to re-enter all of the information each time.
Aside from that very cool feature, very happy with it

Mestrelab Store

great way to use the Shopify sales channel and paymen capabilities without showing some products at the store, something that can be needed under some business case.

Ivanna Vape

Love it - simple and easy to use. I have placed the code for buy button in business listing websites where possible instead of a link as this shows the product and price and seems more like my store than losing a customer with a link hidden in text.

South Mountain Bees

I am really happy with the Buy Button channel. It allows me to highlight products at the end of a blog post without interrupting the flow of the narrative with links to elsewhere on the site. Since I started using it in early June, 20% of my revenue has come from Buy Button sales.

Best Optyk

I was expecting more. Using this on a Squarespace site and overall it's impressively easy to use but without anyway to zoom into products is disappointing. The only work around that I have come up with is to add secondary and tertiary images that show product details in closeup. Other than this one issue I think the product is brilliant. I am trying to find a proper zoom image function that might be available as a code snippet. Currently looking at the Shopify buybutton repo on GitHub for some clues.

September 8, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here - I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with this channel apart from the product zoom ability. I can certainly appreciate how useful that feature would be, and will be sure to pass it on to the developers as a feature request for you. In the meantime, you may be interested in hiring a Shopify Expert (https://bit.ly/2X9fyGY) to add extra coding to the button for you. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Commando Suppliers

I have just made my first 4 sales thanks to this App am looking forward to making more and more sales.....

CB I HATE PERFUME

I used the buy button in conjunction with Wix to create a fully custom interactive store with custom pages for each product it worked great. I wish I could have the cart separate from each button I also wish it was more modular so I could decide which elements I really needed instead of the default layout.

Stellar Factory

Really needs the script to keep the cart on every page once products are added, as well as ability to mask URL change.

Joshua Hossain Hashemzadeh

I have Shopify Lite and enjoy the ease of use when integrating the buttons onto my square space site however the pop-up item details still have poor image quality and container size restraints which makes viable configurations limiting. The best option is to use a button configured to "full view" as it allows for better product viewing. Although this is a worthwhile option when trying to integrate products into a 3rd party site it still has its limitations and doesn't integrate with most Shopify Apps. For $9/mo it's a case of you get what you pay for and offers plenty of room for improvement.

August 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback, and outlining your experience with the Buy Button app. I'd like to learn more about the issues with image quality and container size restraints that you mentioned, so I'm going to follow up with you via email. That way, we can also discuss any other limitations you've noticed, and ensure your feedback is shared with our teams directly. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Steer Custom T-Shirt Design

It needs work. Needs to be more user friendly and provide better User Interaction/User Experience. People find it hard to trust buying through this buy button, all my customers are using Paypal instead.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your suggestions on how the Buy Button app could be improved. I will be sure to submit your feedback to our team who build and develop the app. Merchant feedback plays a large part in determining what changes we make to the platform, so your comments here are much appreciated. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27