Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Alpine Bee Candles

I only have good things to say about Shopify and the Buy Button. I use it on my website and have gotten feedback from customers saying how user-friendly our check-out experience is-music to my ears! The cart and Buy Button are very simple and useful on our site.

3 Dots by G

The buy button is a great option for those who want to use shopify on their own website but i wish I was able to integrate it more into a store-like setting with having to pay for 2 sites.

I am working with the shopify Customer Service team to make this work exactly the way I would like,

Warm Hearts Publishing

This app is SO easy to use and works perfectly with my affiliate program. I love it! Thank you so much.

Reh-Studios

this app is continuously redirecting my shopify admin page and i cant do anything with buy button unless and untill it will stop refreshing the page.

Simply Indispensable

I only require the Buy Button as I am a very small business and already have my website hosted externally to Shopify so cannot justify the cost of a Shopify hosted store (x 3 times the cost of the Buy Button).

The one thing I have found so far that is very frustrating is the inability for customers to leave a note via the Buy Button for delivery instructions etc - Cart Notes. I have reached out to Shopify Experts twice however they really only seem interested in setting up stores etc. I am not in need of this service.

All I need is Cart Note integration.

Regards

Christi Bunn Artwork

I really enjoyed being able to add products individually to my website and even to customize each button. Thanks, Shopify!

Boxxout Enterprises

This app is such a benefit to my business. It is everything I could want and it helps me rapidly create and test new product ideas.

RedButterfly by Omaris

It is a very good app for my store. Easy to integrate and easy to add new products and keep them organized among categories. My only concern is that I have people telling me that they can not add my products to the cart. I guess the problem they have is that they need to scroll up after the click VIEW PRODUCT, then they need click to add to cart. I know it is an extra step BUT I want to make them read specifications to avoid returns. Considering to move to Shopify website to have a better and effective website. However, it has been good.

Loja Festejar com Amor

I use the buy button to sell within my Blog articles. He's great at it. It would be much better if the "Basic" template could be aligned inside the article, but it only aligns on the left side of the blog ... And the "enhanced" template looks great, but does not look aesthetically good with a measurement table for clothing.

Pongo Power

I love the idea of Shopify but the fees are too high! ;o( I'd love to be your customer, b/c I think it is an excellent app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10