Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Special Needs Australia

Easy to use and very effective, I love the buy now button and would highly recommend.................

Tigtogshop

It's a great app, to introduce the hot sale item directly to the customers somehow, it works. Thanks

Satin Crystals

We wanted to use it on our pages and blogs, but the button led the user to a new cart instead of the store's cart. Not useful.

Freeflow Spas

We wanted to use the Buy Now button on our existing WordPress site. It worked, but it didn't provide any flexibility or customization. So we had to upgrade to a Shopify-hosted product page to achieve the results we wanted for our store.

Superior Inflatable

its actually been problematic recently and the same customer trying to make purchase if you look at logs. Amazon.com is reporting an issue with integration on my end is preventing customer for completing purchase.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with the Buy Button lately. Have you been seeing errors with all payment gateways and the Buy Button, or has it just been with Amazon Pay?

I’ve reached out to you via email so that we can continue to look into this. I hope to hear from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Garden statuary in USA

Thank you Shopify, Great app! I used this app and really helps to make more sales, I recommend it.

Vitesy

Usefull but limited. Can't show discounted prices with automatic discount rules and can't handle multiple currencies. Also can't have multilingual cart and checkout.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! The automatic discount option works in your online store to adjust the pricing when the discount conditions have been met. With a Buy Button you wouldn't be able to have those same features as the button is active on a third party website.

I'd like to chat with you more about potential options for setting up your discounts! I’ve followed up with you via email to discuss further and log your feedback for our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

SquidCup

So far so good. I put the buy button on my website to make it easy for people to purchase as soon as they hit the home page, without having to go any further (because I only have one product right now). Worked like a charm.

Chater-Lea Limited

Button works well but integration with PayPal Express Checkout is not working well. It takes 5+ seconds for this to load. Tested in multiple browsers and multiple locations and the same issue. When reported to Shopify I was told it was a PayPal issue which it might be but you need to get it resolved as its impacting all those that use this!

Kayla Brint

I cannot believe how easy it is to sell with this app! 100% recommend to anyone! I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16