Buy Button channel

Developer
Shopify
3.6
December 1, 2022

This app was terribly coded. It doesn't center the button on your page even when you set it to do so. Furthermore, the button wasn't showing up on mobile.

Kayra Joy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 1, 2022

the app is not working you cant create your button i dont think its updated for new shopify version or something

Exzentriq Gameware
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 28, 2022

Worst app ever, 0 way to connect Buy Button without clearing cookies, caches, and it might still be broken. Horrrrrible

Everything College Hockey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 2, 2022

We really like the functionality of this app, allowing us to easily list our products on our other websites.
Is there a way to customise the buy-button so that the currency (and price?) can be changed (manual customisation), or so that the currency (and price?) can be automatically changed depending on which country the visitor is located in?

English for Asia
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 21, 2022

Love that just with a lite account I can post my products to my weebly site quickly. Combined with inkfrog I am able to push my ebay listings to shopify and then quickly generate a buy button. Great job shopify!

Syncpedia
Time spent using app: 25 days
Shopify replied November 7, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and I am delighted to hear that the Buy Button app has been a useful tool for you and your business! -Victor, Shopify Support