Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

***CHECK YOUR BUY BUTTONS, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR IPHONE & IPAD USERS***

I just discovered after months of use that any Buy Button embedded code on my website does not work while the website is viewed on iPhone or iPad in Safari and Chrome. When clicked, a white screen displays that requires you to force close the browser. I am absolutely SICK to my stomach at the thought of how much money this has cost us.

This was tough to discover as it works fine on desktop and Android.

What I find MOST APPALLING is the complete lack of ownership of the issue by Shopify. They tried to blame the issue on my website, once I proved without a doubt it was not the case they now have gone silent. I suspect they do not have the technical ability to troubleshoot mobile problems with this product.

BEWARE, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Juicedlife

Buy Buttons have a serious issue with the safari browser that will prevent many, though not all safari, customers from checking out. They either receive "cart empty" errors or the payment doesn't go through and no error is returned to the customer, leaving them confused. Our issue has been open with shopify support for 3+ months (since Jan 2018), though I suspect this was an issue prior to that. The support team is slow to respond, fill up emails with apologies instead of action and they have made 1 failed attempt to fix it.

Here's their only solution / workaround so far: "The issue stems from the "Prevent Cross Domain Tracking" setting in Safari. Once this setting is disabled, customers using Safari will be able to checkout as expected"

Asking customers to disable a security setting, isn't a workable solution!

Avoid this app at all costs if you have many customers using safari.

Beardchoice

Theres no way to show the reviews of each product on the wordpress blog. It only shows the product and description but no reviews.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Awesome way to use the Shopify platform

Buytemplates

The Shopify Buy Button is a nice channel to add checkout of your products to your non Shopify website, blog, etc. The speed that the checkout buttons load needs to improve but other than that the app is working great. www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Hoppyshops

Overall a great app, easy to use, works as designed. Would love to have an option to display a throbber while it's loading on the install site. Seems to be slow loading more often than not. Leaving customers wondering if the page is blank.

Synonyco

Painfully painful... This should have that sign that reads, "Not only will this kill you but it will hurt the entire time you are dying"

Bathroom Direct Products

Very happy with this, it lets me place products on other sites and they look integrated with that site. You can place complete collections or only a specific product page and change the button colour to suit. This is a big improvement over the early 2016 version.

Fiber Arts Republic By Fire Ant Ranch

Not sure why everyone doesn't like this. Works flawlessly for my website, www.fiberartsrepublic.com. Loads quickly and looks and works beautifully. No complaints

Spycentre Security

Simple and easy to manage, worked like a charm for all of my shopify blogs. Easy to embed, was able to change the buttons color and direct them to either product or collections.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6