Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Access Possibilities

I used this app to create an exclusive sale for my email subscribers. I really like that I was able to create a page with sale products that are not listed in my online store. I like that I was able to customize the button. I like that my customers could check out without leaving my webpage.

The Maine Square

This app seems to work well. I wish there was an area for my customers to leave a note at checkout.

Healing mountain crystals

This app is great for use when you already have a website designed and just need to add buttons as a back end to allow the customer to checkout.
The problem I ran into is that on any page of my website that doesn't have a buy button (like the home page for example and many others) then shoppers don't see the shopping cart. They have to navigate back to a page that has a buy button in order to check out, even if they've already added items to their cart.
I called shopify about this issue twice looking for a solution or even a way to get the code for the shopping cart, so I can add it to a shopping cart button on the menu bar but they said that wasn't possible.

Great app but has issues working seamlessly with my websites design, because it doesn't have a shopping cart button like paypal does.

5LAYERMASK.COM

Love it! Since I'm a developer and integrate Shopify with WordPress, I love how it looks. Have used several times before and will use again. Thank you.

Kikuichi Cutlery

So far so good. My use of this app is very simple and it has helped expedite the order conversion thus far. It would be nice to have an option to edit quantity since I use this for quick, low price items.

The Wicked Pilgrim

Setting up the Shopping Cart Lite button proved to be much more of a challenge than I expected. With just one product to sell, a 440 page book, I thought the Buy Button would be a quick install, but at every turn, something would crop up that slowed down the progress.

My problems were created by postage and book weight and the fact that at the checkout incorrect shipping charges were being added to the order. Not what I had anticipated. We had to override the shipping details with a flat rate for each book. This was accomplished by one of the Shopify team.

However, after quite a few conversations with different Shopify Gurus, (their terminology, not mine) we managed between us to make changes that would work for my situation.

In the end, everything worked out well and although I opted for a single button for the shopping cart, it took a lot of phone time to get things sorted out, but was all worth while in the end. You can view the button set up on www.thewickedpilgrim.com

One feature I liked in particular was that as you go through the purchasing process you do not leave the product page. Panels appear on top of the page you are viewing and those small panels are where you input your name, address, credit card information etc.

When an order is placed, the purchaser receives an email immediately and the supplier also receives information about an order placed.

Without exception the people to whom I spoke were polite, friendly and extremely helpful.

Kinky Toy Store

This app is a great idea but poorly executed. We encountered major layout issues with both individual and category buttons, which makes this app useless. Not recommended until this problem gets fixed. I doubt that will be anytime soon.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the layout issues you ran into, and I'd like to learn more about these to help troubleshoot further. I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly to discuss this in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

Fazoom

Works perfectly for adding links to our self-hosted WordPress blog.

I do have one request though. A way to track which site/blog the sale came from. In our case, we may place these on different blogs that we run and it'd be helpful to see which one generates the sale.

8Goin

Great application, I use it for my store. It works perfectly. My favorite function is the checkout link so I'm able to add clickable items on my pure HTML store.

Sweetgrass Crafts

Having this buy button makes it easier for my customers to purchase their custom orders instead of searching the site looking for their order.
Makes it fast and easy for both us the seller & the customer to conduct business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21