Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell products on any website or blog, or share checkout links

Ana Cortez Store

I have enabled the buy button on my products but I have to say I don't have any idea where they are or what sales channel they are attached to. I would like to understand better about these tools. I've been notified that some amount of sales are coming in through them so apparently it's doing something good.

PAAR Socks

Easy to install and use. The only thing i didn't appreciate is, that the prouduct you put in your cart are not synchronized with the cart on the website. Seems like Buy Button has it's own cart.

MJFdesign: Matthew J. Frock Art Studio

This is an easy to use method to put products on the internet with a manageable monthly payment. It's versatile, you can use it on any website in any creative way you can think of.

Bellmt

This app has really improved my conversion rate for targeted advertising, it makes it very simple for customers to quickly go through the buying process and the feedback I'm getting from them is very positive. I will continue to use it and I plan on adding it to more campaigns in the future.

Delineate Your Dwelling

I love that I can include this buy button app within my blog posts, so people don't have to click over and go to another page to make a purchase.

Snowmobaby

I used this app on an existing website for a non-profit. It was just what we needed and simple to add and implement.

iFlawless

Briliant & super easy to use in many platform. We use it in email, landing pages anda sometime in PDF document. Super ease, just copy & paste. Thank you

Culicidae Press

It's an excellent tool to sell my products directly from my webpage. Much easier than the other solutions I have tried before.

Bitcoin Gear

The Buy Button is really easy to use and looks great. However, there is still an unresolved product image quality issue, after clicking View Details on a product. The product images after clicking View Details are slightly blurry. This is problematic if you sell apparel with designs on it

Blackwattle - Alpaca Yarn and Fibre

I use the Buy Button on both my Blackwattle and One Tree Hill Alpacas websites. I found adding the Buy Button process very easy to navigate through and add to both my websites! Recommended for those using WordPress websites!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13