Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Plantbaed

It worked just how I needed it to. I emailed select subscribers and allowed them the opportunity to an “exclusive pre-sale” So it wasn’t available on my main site just to the customers I sent it to. Worked really well! Just wish it showed the product description.

May 15, 2021

Hi, there. It's great to hear that the Buy Button app is working really well, and thank you for the suggestion. I can see why having the product description made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'd be happy to pass this along to our developers for future considerations. Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

Nique Class of Beauty

What I did was just went to the product the client wanted and selected the buy button and sent to the client. However what I didn’t like was when you send the buy button it doesn’t show the product with it.

Crimson Performance

Overall, this is a great way to quickly get selling on your existing website. Beware, though, of a critical error with the default setup. There is a setting enabled called 'Open checkout in new window', which does not work on Android or in Instagram browser. Once you change this to 'open in same window' it works fine.

May 15, 2021

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share this feedback. I think is very helpful advice for others, and I'm happy to pass that along to our developers. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

Habana Port Cigar Merchants

Great but I would like to see this embedded within an email campaign like Mail Chimp where I can paste the html code within the email. Also where consumers can adjust quantity of the product when it is in the cart

May 4, 2021

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and provide this feedback. I'll be sure to pass that on to the team as a feature request on your behalf. Cheers. - Oliver, Shopify Support

Azurlis® Natural Skin Care

The app works well but like others have said, there are some limitations. It would be really great if it worked with other apps, like Easy Tabs, so that you can tab the descriptions (this function doesn't carry across to the Buy Button).

NUAYU

That is really a great option for us to enable our own store with help of shopify. It would be an excellent if we could have more options altogether. For example:
1. More customization 2. Image size in percentage (sometimes it shows so big on page)
3. Once payment is done, back to button to reach to store is missing
4. Rating / feedback option is missing
5. There should be 2 buttons, one for view product and another for add to cart (or once we click on product image, product description page should open)

April 26, 2021

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app, and thank you for getting in touch with your suggestions here. I can certainly see why more customization and additional features being made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'll be sure to pass all of your suggestions along to our development team for them to consider. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Shawnimals

It's pretty easy to set up and install by and large. I like how seamless it integrates on both mobile and desktop. I wish there was some general embeds for, say, a shopping cart to be on all page and not just where an embed lives (rather than having to piece code together for this purpose). In addition the load times can be quite long – around 8 seconds, and it doesn't seem to cache well. But all things considered it is a really wonderful feature.

THOOK CLUB

A great alternative to a full Shopify store, as the control over my own web hosting website is important. I like that the features are mostly in line with the full website plan- however there are some things that could be improved. The customization of the button is quite stripped down. There could easily be more features added, but I feel like shopify wants you to buy the full plan instead. Also, a lot of addons dont support the Buy Button and I wish this wasn't the case. It should be as easily integrated as the store but its not. Overall 4/5

Rimfrost krill

We use the Buy button on a Webflow site, but there is not many options to embed the button into the design (other than color). We therefore made a custom shopify embed button to allow for more products using the same embed code and customizing the button and chart elements to fit the design. Using Shopify only as the eCommerce engine works very well.

April 9, 2021

Hey, there! I can definitely see how being able to customize the button a bit more could be beneficial - I'll be sure to pass that on to the correct team as a feature request for you. Thanks so much for the feedback! - Oliver, Shopify Support

LSR3 Shop

Super convenient and quick-turn component to create a special landing page for Easter sales. Didn't realize it'd be so dynamic and bring the shopping cart experience offline too! Love it!