Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Specialist Wheels and Castors

Great feature to be able to simply add shopify to an existing site to see what sort of interest there is

Wild Bee Boutique

Not even sure how this app got installed, It looks like the Buy Button was added to almost all my inventory - but I don't want it added to all my inventory, Only inventory that I have for sale on other sales channels. It looks like I will have to manually remove the button from 700 items? Can this be fixed another way?

May 22, 2020

Hi, there! If you don't want to use the Buy Button sales channel, you can easily remove it under Settings > Sales channels in your admin (click the trash can icon). Doing this will remove it as a sales channel for all of your products by default.

If you'd like to keep the Buy Button for future use but don't want to have it available for your products for the time being, you can remove it as an option for your products using the bulk editor: https://bit.ly/2ZsaP4d or by updating your products via a CSV file: https://bit.ly/2IXhN89.

All of that said, the Buy Button won't take any action unless you manually go into the channel and create a Buy Button for a product and then embed it onto an external website, so there's no harm done if it sits as available for your products without use. I'll follow up with you via email shortly to see if you need any further help with this. Best! - Brie, Shopify Support

Getspexy

I have just started using this app to enable the shop feature on my primary company page. It looks good and appears to be working sufficiently well, but its too soon to tell. The over all set up experience was easy. Interesting feature.

gfJules

Super easy to build and put onto your content page. Not super flexible in terms of layout or size or position on page. A few weeks after putting up a test on one of our many pages, someone bought. Will put on more pages for sure.

Summit Chemical Shop

Sorely disappointing. I've spent weeks on issues relating to the buy now buttons. It's not very flexible, there is no product image zoom (the product and thumbs are tiny), and the variants only change with the drop down selector not the thumbnail change (which is sloppy UX in my opinion) and the buy now sections on my site load slowly. If I could, I'd look elsewhere. Might have to code the products myself and only use button code.

May 19, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. I can definitely appreciate how those customizations would be valuable, and I've made sure to pass those on to our developers so that they know you'd like to see those changes added to the Buy Button channel.

In regards to the "Buy Now" buttons on your product page, these are actually unrelated to the Buy Button sales channel, and are their own dynamic checkout buttons created separately from the channel. I'd like to find out more about the issue you're having with those to see if there's anything we can do to help. I'll follow up with you via email shortly and we can chat there. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

Paradise Grapevine Wine Shop!

These are great, however it would be easy for Shopify to make them even better by adding more options. For example the option to show vendor name etc. Also the pictures are low res for some reason.

Apos Audio

I guess it mostly does what it is supposed to do.

But it's so close to being great.

I hope it has analytics, a unique identifier in each instance so we can analyze and manage the performance of each buy button, a more nuanced product variants selector, more formatting options....etc....etc....

May 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Our teams are always working hard to improve the functionality and features on our apps, so I appreciate you sharing these suggestions. I'd like to pass on your comments about the analytics, unique identifier, product variant selector, and formatting options to our teams. However, in the meantime, I did want to mention that we do currently offer the ability to add variants to buy buttons by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2LXt1KI. Additionally, we also have the option to create these button customizations: https://bit.ly/2LrWoVS.

I'll send you a follow up email to discuss this further and log your feedback on our end. Thanks again! - Rae, Shopify Support

MOTIVATORS SQUAD

none of my buy buttons are working since so many days whats the problem and very upset with ur services,not likein at all i need i need to swith my website

May 13, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered. I'd really like to hear more about your experience, and learn what aspect of the buy buttons aren't working, so I'm going to send you an email shortly. If you still need assistance with your buy buttons, please make sure to reply directly back to my email and I'll be glad to help further. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

To'ak Chocolate

Button works quite easily BUT it would be a HUGE improvement if Shopify could enable the following: 1) ability to add campaign tags or a simple way of knowing where specific orders are coming from (since we use the buy button on different campaign pages but they all appear as generic Buy Button purchases); and 2) the ability to automatically apply a discount or free shipping for each button that is generated to make promos on landing pages more seamless and less friction for the customer (who currently needs to add the code manually).

Baker's Primitive Candles

I am really loving this button!!! Awesome awesome! Im so glad I choose shopify! I would highly recommend them!