Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Baker's Primitive Candles

I am really loving this button!!! Awesome awesome! Im so glad I choose shopify! I would highly recommend them!

Daniele Lugli - botanical art & tattoo

I love how flexible and easy to incorporate to my website it is. My only issue is that there's no option to zoom in the image in the product description. Another suggestion would be adding a simple image carrousel when displaying the products on page, so my customers can see all images and then click straight on the "Add to cart" button instead of opening the popup.

Sew Chic Handbags

I like that this app works with my existing blogger page without having to build a separate shopify website and looks like a normal online store. However, it can be slow to load sometimes.

Banga enterprises limited

It is very easy to setup online sale strore.i like it is integrated with facebook, Instagram and other channels that make to get customers for easier

Pure Generators

I used this to integrate with my Kajabi site where I sell programs and digital products. It has been totally seamless and I love it. It's also really easy to buy and print the shipping labels.

CastMax

Good But doesn't track well checkout visited pages...................................................

Born Yesterday NYC

I used this to link a different item to a different storefront. Love it. Super intuitive. Will be using again.

Solgohachia

Love the Buy Button because it lets me add Shopify functionality to my existing website. The functionality itself works really well - have never had any problems with it. The ability to customize is pretty good, although you need to dig into the guts of the embedded code to truly make it match your own website. I struggled with defining its size but eventually redesigned my page to make how it was displaying work.

Chestnut Road Design Co

I used the button to embed a buy now button on my website to enable customers to check out on the page. It was really easy to customize and set up and I'm really happy with it.

pettyjohnelec

The buy button is quite good but the images are very low res on our website that pull from Shopify and it looks bad. They should know photos are the most important thing. I get page load speeds, but at least offer users the option to show higher res photos, big disappointment. Otherwise really like the buy button.

April 11, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear you like the Buy Button app, and sorry that you've had trouble with your image resolution. This sounds like it may be an issue unrelated to the Buy Button itself; nevertheless, I'd be happy to take a look into this for you. I've gone ahead sent you an email with more information and some questions. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support