Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Run It Back Music

It allowed for pseudo integration with my Squarespace site which is nice, but it could be better. The detailed view pop out option does not let users magnify the product image which would be helpful for selling apparel or anything with a design like I sell.

August 14, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback here. I'll be sure that this gets passed on to the correct team as a feature request for you, so that it is hopefully implemented in the future. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Maison LoulaBelle

I like this app and I think it has great potential. It has been a quick and effective way of closing deals with my clients. So far, I mainly use it in generating checkout links which I send to my clients and all they have to so is click to order. The MAJOR LIMITATION I have found is the inability to add multiple products to the checkout link and the inability of the customer to update their cart or add to cart when accessing the website through the checkout link. It would be really helpful if the app could allow merchants load various items to cart before generating a link for that. That way, we can just send it to clients for payment. Because as it stands, the link can only be used for single product, single unit purposes - with the exception of the "collection" option. It would also be helpful if the clients could update their order when using the link as well. Other than this, the app is fantastic and I'll definitely keep using it.

Yellow Brick Group

I appreciate that I can use the backend of Shopify handling orders and customers and security while still maintaining the front end of my own site.

Yours Skincare

It should have a simple support for integrating Google Analytics or someway to find out from which page did we get the sale from.

Breathe Together Yoga

We use this app to place our products on certain sites to drive more traffic. It's nicely customizable, has some nice options, and the embed code is easy to copy and paste. One thing that could really improve the experience is to add some sort of "Add Another Product" after creating a button. I am often adding multiple buttons in sequence, and the process requires much more clicking back and forth than necessary. Otherwise, it's great! So happy that this is free, as many Shopify apps are not.

Alps Exchange

I have used this app to help sell individual catalogs on separate brand sites apart from Shopify. I use Shopify to keep track of all the overall sales but the Buy Button allows me to sell where I want to sell.

Dalla Cia Wines & Spirits

Brilliant button! A clever and very simple app to use and has allowed me to change the e-commerce payment options on my current website without having to design a whole new website. Delighted - Shopify really is brilliant - at some stage I will move over to this platform entirely.

supportblmmerch

how do i delete the button channel please help

August 3, 2020

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. The Buy Button app can be removed by first heading to Settings > Sales channels in your Shopify admin, and then clicking on the trash can icon next to the Buy Button. This will remove it from your admin.

If you have any issues with this process and require further assistance, please head to help.shopify.com/questions to contact our support team. -Victor, Shopify Support

Cook with Kisch

I like how well the buy buttons integrate with a web page and how easy it is to insert into html. BUT THE IMAGE QUALITY IS SO POOR. I upload high quality product images and they become incredibly diminished when displayed on my website.

July 30, 2020

I'm glad to hear that you have found the Buy Button app easy to use and we appreciate you providing us your feedback here. In terms of the issue re: image quality, I do not believe this should be happening and if the Buy Button is really reducing the quality of your images, I'd recommend contacting our support team at help.shopify.com/questions to seek further assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Coffee & Jesus

if you install the buy button, where people can add more products to the same purchase, like merge carts!

July 30, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing us with your feedback. The Buy Button currently works in a way that allows for customers to make a single purchase, although I can see why the option of merging carts would be attractive. I will be sure to submit your suggestion to our development team for them to consider. -Victor, Shopify Support