Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

killerpancake

I like this a lot and find it useful I DO wish that I could save the code and come back to it. Instead I have to remake the button over and over.

thegriffinwells

I used this app on my Wordpress site and it was amazing. There are a few plugins offered on the Wordpress store, but they aren't free and they don't look as clean. Buy Button is perfect and the Lite plan has offered everything I needed to sell one item.

4Luxxe

This app is amazing and our customers are loving to purchase with the buy button! Thank you so much.

Outlet Values

You need to more exactly specify the space/sizing needs with tables/frames for this to work/look ok. The functionality is inconsistent when using the different modes offered.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. I can certainly see why this additional information would help you when it comes to embedding the Buy Button on third-party sites, so I will be sure to submit this suggestion to our development team on your behalf. Thanks again for detailing your feedback to us here. -Victor, Shopify Support

ModalAI

Buy button works well. Would be good if Shopify pages could incorporate Buy Button directly instead of needing to modify the code.

BLACK PAPER STREETWEAR

After reading the instructions for the "Buy Button" it was rather easy to apply to my website. I created a sale within one of my blogs then applied the "Buy Button" ... now my customers can purchase the sale items directly from the blog post. Someone made a purchase the same day. Very happy with this app.

Katie So

Integrating the button to my website was simple. However the product images were so degraded, I was really disappointed. Despite trying different sizes, dimensions and resolutions (all saved for web), the images still look terrible. The option to have an enhanced button template was also missing, so even though I had multiple images and a product description, I wasn't able to choose the enhanced template feature to show those. There should be clarification that a Shopify "Free Trial" does not entitle you to truly run a store. I received error messages when first attempting to run transactions with no clear solution provided. This was only rectified when I paid for an account, which I didn't realize was necessary when signing up. I understand having to pay for the service, but the error message was not clear that that was the issue.

June 26, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'll be sure to pass along that feedback to the relevant teams. Your product images certainly shouldn't be degraded when using the button - I'd like to help you troubleshoot that further, so I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look together. Talk soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

Alpine Shrine Skincare

Glad this feature exists because it allows me to continue using Wix as my front end (way more flexible than any Shopify theme, btw), however there are some limitations with the buy button.
- Sizing is awkward
- Only links to a specific product/collection, no other flexibility
-Only available as iFrame for WIX
-Uses a 'pop-up' cart, rather than a redirect, which is quite annoying.

All-in-all, there is plenty of room for improvement, and it works alright.

June 25, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks so much for the helpful feedback - I can definitely see how those changes would be valuable.

In regards to the pop up cart as opposed to redirecting the customer, we've found that it lowers user experience to redirect customers away from the page they're on, and often results in abandoned carts - though I certainly can see your point!

I'd like to gather a few more details about your other requests, so that I can pass those on to our developers for you. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can speak there. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Landsharkz

I do like to be able to sell on another URL with the buy button. It is seriously lacking in its ability to have the same fields that a product has on a Shopify website... for example unable to include an input field for engraving. Also, we customize our packing slips and invoices... it would be nice to be able to include the sales channel on our packing slip. Finally, it would be great to be able to customize the sales emails related to the buy-button to customize them so they are different from normal store emails.

cheflocal

The app is great for driving prospects to a smooth and proven checkout experience. I also love using the Shopify platform and app even if my website isn't built in Shopify.
I was, however, disappointed to learn that it is impossible to use a custom domain for the express checkout page. When someones presses the buy button it takes them to the .myshopify.com domain which isn't ideal. Hopefully they can fix this sooner than later