Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

White Lotus

It works but could be more user friendly. It is impossible to centre in a page no matter how often you select this option. Having to past it in code and having no visible icon on the page to check presentation is also not great. Overall a good idea and great that its free but it could do with some work,

November 15, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback here. I'd like to find out more information about your centre issue and hear any other feedback you may have, so that I can pass this on to our developers for you. I'll send you an email shortly for more details. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Opex Latam Online

I used this app to help me link my shopify store with my website cart. Great tool! I cannot wait to build more revenue!

lostN'Found Clothing

Pretty Good Plugin to sell our products on a partners website. Had enough edting options and works great.

MyWorkshop

The buy button is great. Makes managing products on my website very easy. There's only one thing I would immediately add if I could. There's 3 "versions" of the buy button - classic, basic and full view. There definitely should be a fourth which has the button AND the price, but no photo. Call it "streamline" or something. Since I like to use my own product photos on the site I have no use for the expanded thumbnail that you would use, but having the price shown along with the button would relieve me and having to keep a separate pricelist correlated with the prices on Shopify. Do that and the Buy Button is perfect.

Leo Forest

Wish it would be a LOT more customizable and robust. Being able to have "add to cart" redirect to a new page, being able to HIDE the cart, and being able to have a "checkout" button that brings their loaded cart would be perfect.

two carrots studio

I like this feature! It helped me close a custom order sale that was initiated from Instagram. I was able to insert the buy button right into our DM chat stream, making it very easy for her to make the purchase.

Sablewood Paper Company

I love that I can choose collections to feature from my shop! It's a wonderful app and is very easy to use. I would love to have more options for customization (like sorting, showing more info, changing photo sizes, etc.) without getting to involved in coding, but other than that, it's simple, not buggy, and makes it very easy to list products on my Showit site.

J Marie Booklets

I previously had a full Shopify store, but I did not like having to drive traffic there and to my blog that I've had since early 2010 (maybe before?). So I closed it. What I really wanted was a way to sell on my blog since my audience comes there from my YouTube channel, and so I took another look at Shopify, saw the ShopifyLite option, and bought it that night. So far, so good. Thanks!

Maarit Hänninen

I wish there were more options for customizing the product page. The button itself works well, but the layout of the product page, and how all text is squished together makes it look amateurish. Also, as far as I can tell, there's no way of modifying the product button once it has been created.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback. It sounds like your concern lies with the theme's product page, rather than the Buy Button app: (https://bit.ly/351cdvP), which is used for embedding buttons onto external websites and blog posts. The Buy Button can be customized: (https://bit.ly/357is1r); however, these customizations are not supported.

If it is the theme you're referring to, I'd love to take a look at what sorts of customizations you're wanting to be made and we can discuss what your options are. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to gather more information and we can continue our conversation there. Looking forward to hearing back from you! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Sparks Publishing

Overall, very convenient. I love how I can tailor the elements to match the visual language of my site. But I had some customers report that the Buy Button did not work on their Samsung devices. Some improvements still need to be made to ensure cross-platform seamlessness.