FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Zevallos

good app my clients like it. I really don't know what else to say. easy to install. I don't like the small icon.

TrueAlphaProducts

wow omg this is so amazing wow unbelievable my sales went up with 3058% thanks too this wonderful amazing fabulastic app

Voyages Toys Comics & Games

Pretty easy to install and setup. I had to wait for 24 hours for the app to refresh and then I could customize it. I am anxious to see if I this improves our ability to get email subscribers.

maxlen

very good application, but the bad that is displayed after a month, the client has to wait for 30 days to receive another promotion that is wrong.

YldoGGods

I think the idea of the app is great, so far its look easy to set up. i would have to come back and review once i used the app with my website. Also it would be a great idea to ask for a review once they know the user has actually got enough use out of it, to determine whether or not they would recommend.

Saving Master

The app works fine but I think there is a glitch if you are using another pop up on the site! It works better with Chrome and Firefox vs SAFARI!