FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Territorio Sibarita

Pues...te informan que para tenerla gratis siempre hay que escribir una reseña...pues aqui la dejo...un lio configurarla, desintalando en 3,2,1...

Classy Style 21

So far so good. I did like the ease in setting it up. I didn't like the animated style of the games. I would've preferred actual photos. Haven't used it that much just yet. I just got it and I want to give it a fair shot.

Yes Offer

This is a helpful app, try it and you will find some good results, I recommend it for beginners and new stores.

Shopasleanna

I love this app but recently it wont save my settings and it resets everything. I have tried deleting and addin the app multiple times

lets go girls! Travel Essentials

idk what it is cuz i havent used it yet

CCDeals24

I used this app to increase sales. Got none. Could not retrieve emails from customers. Bad experience

LARACE

I am sorry that his discount code cannot be customized and the collected customer mailboxes cannot be imported into my mailchimp mailing list,

Zevallos

good app my clients like it. I really don't know what else to say. easy to install. I don't like the small icon.

TrueAlphaProducts

wow omg this is so amazing wow unbelievable my sales went up with 3058% thanks too this wonderful amazing fabulastic app

Voyages Toys Comics & Games

Pretty easy to install and setup. I had to wait for 24 hours for the app to refresh and then I could customize it. I am anxious to see if I this improves our ability to get email subscribers.

Previous 1