Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Surface Group

App functions as it is supposed to. It is important to pay attention to the "impressions" offered per tier, but the developers for this app are quick to respond and are very flexible / reasonable. Does the trick! https://www.surfacegroup

IBG Automation Malta Ltd.

This app is a waste of time. I used this app to create customised pricing based on the calculator. However, there was no synchronisation between the calculator and the Shopify cart. Contact the support for help, but unfortunately did not receive any. Complete waste of time.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

The checkout/cart integration might require additional programming then using a non-default Shopify product page structure (especially when using third-party page customization apps). Your case is being reviewed.

For more information, please contact support@calconic.com

KoopjeiPhone.nl

I can't save my calculators anymore! Please help me out! I can't save my calculators anymore! Please help me out!

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have trouble saving your calculator, make sure to clear your browser's cache. For more information, please contact support@calconic.com

Forest Homes

Hi,

I just realised my calculator was not functioning, I don't know since when! This has cost me a tremendous amount of sales! My sales were unusually low and I didn't understand why, given I was doing advertising, and this brings results to my store.

Why does this calculator stop working like it wants? And never notifies the changes? This makes this application very unreliable :( and I'm very upset given I pay this calculator monthly for many years now.

I'm very unsatisfied.

Be Cool Solutions

Is this company still in business? I have been reaching out to them so many times and no response. They were good to start but zero support and seems like it stopped working?

CbusShops

It does exactly what it says. Easy to build basic calculators for customers to use. Very solid, helpful app.

Artificial Grass Supply

Very happy with this app so far! Does everything we need it to do and the and the customer service has been fantastic!

Wallery

This app is very useful and the customer service is great to. I totally recommend it for any store!!

Online Wood Worker

Used this app so customer can quote price and place order.

I did tests an simulate sales and paid for them before going Live.

After going live, the apps missed to send the order details so I can complete customers order.

Customer support was of no help at all. I think they simply don't take the time to understand the issue to apply the right solution.

I use an app Outside of shopify that I not only cheaper but work perfectly and was online within 30 mins of ''programming''

I wasn't impress by the support from the maker nor the support offered by Shopify.

Woody Walls

After the last plugin update, I cannot edit any of the calculators: the right side menu of the calculator builder is missing. Please fix it.

Previous 1 3