Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Woody Walls

After the last plugin update, I cannot edit any of the calculators: the right side menu of the calculator builder is missing. Please fix it.

telonando.it

This app helps you in the creation of every kind of calculator you want. It's easy to use but the assistance will help you in case of every problem. I love it

Elbilgrossisten

The app it self is pretty good, easy to use and to integrate. The big drawback is the pricing model with very low impressions that forces you to upgrade the plan and is billed quarterly(!), as well as the price is pretty stiff.
Would check out this one instead: https://ucalc.pro/

Home Theatre Glass

I love this app! And the customer service is incredible! I set up a calculator for our customers and I wanted to it to be simple and look good, and also have a capability to show different prices, with the help of the Calconic Support team they helped me create a formula to create exactly what I needed! I am amazed by their customer service and the amazing app they created! Major Thank you!

Bluestreak Crystals US

The calculator apps works perfectly and Iooks great on my store. Customer service is excellent and timely as well. Recommended.

DoMoJo Project

I was struggling with the formula, so one of their support team members actually built me the entire calculator and uploaded it to my account. Couldn't be more happy with the service and response. Great work guys!

komuni store

I am amazed by the fast response I got to my questions. Very helpful with explaining how to work with formula. Thanks support team!

I am at my first day of trial version, but I'm definitely going to keep it because of the support I get.

My Event Decor

I use this calculator as an embedded tool to get prospective customers to work out the cost of their event decor hire by changing the number of tables and/or guests, including or excluding certain decorative elements. It is a fantastic resource. When I began using it, SEO checks indicated it had a huge amount of coding which slowed my site down. I contacted Calconic to address the page speed issue and within 3 days they'd applied the Gzip program to address it and now my page speed has been fixed. Great, responsive service! I would recommend them to anyone.

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

The only reason I'm not giving this app 5 stars is because the back end is a little glitchy - HOWEVER - the calculator works PERFECTLY and the customer service is absolutely awesome! I had a response and my issue solved in a matter of minutes!! Thank you. You can see my calculator in action here; https://purennatural.com/pages/air-cleaner-cfm-calculator

WallMonkeys Wall Decals

Support was beyond helpful getting my first calculator setup. The possibilities with this app are amazing and I can't wait for my customers to get instant quotes, what a great tool.

Previous 1 3