Calculator Builder

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

From $6/month. 14-day free trial.

Blue Crocus Textiles

Updated after response from developer. Tried this app and followed the instructions for checkout integration, nothing appears on the product pages. Took ages to get in contact with the developer. The response was very unhelpful nothing like I have received from other app developers. All I received was a 1 line response saying it wont work with my theme.

May 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Contact us at support@calconic.com (this email can be found at the bottom of our website) or via Shopify's "Get Support" form in the Apps section to troubleshoot the possible issue. Make sure to provide a link to the described issue's page.

Servo

I have used this app for many years now because the UI is very easy to use for a new developer. Sadly, this app has had multiple occasions where it would randomly not appear on the site for over a day at a time. Very frustrating/embarrassing when we would send customers to the page to get a quote and there was nothing there. We had a major integration issue... Calconic prevented another app from working on our store. The other team as well as Shopify corporate were working with us on the issue. The Calconic team went months stalling with the typical "we are working on this issue" response and then no response at all. HORRIBLE customer service. Another major issue is adding to cart took 15 seconds+ every time and failed much of the time as well! This app also only works for physical products. I would recommend an app like Dynamic Product Options if you are willing to spend just a couple more hours learning the UI.. it is much more function and you can make it look just as good by writing custom CSS.

November 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

The issue addressed in this message is under investigation since the initial report. Our apologies for the delay, however, when a store uses various third-party scripts, it takes longer to pinpoint the possible conflict. Also, I would like to clarify that the Checkout Integration feature by Calconic does not work in tandem with other product customization apps intentionally for technical reasons.
When the issue in question will be resolved, you will surely be notified via email. Thank you for your patience.

Donis Matts

We have added Calculator Builder 6 months ago. We are very happy to have many options with this app. This app lets our customers build a custom product. Our consumers can choose the size, colour and price is calculated automatically. https://www.donis-matts.eu/products/copy-of-cushion-dog-bed-malmo-94-test

Felicia Michelle Hair

Great widget with really usefull features compared to others on the app store. Took me about 2 hours to do everything and have the calculator working on my website.

Surface Group

App functions as it is supposed to. It is important to pay attention to the "impressions" offered per tier, but the developers for this app are quick to respond and are very flexible / reasonable. Does the trick! https://www.surfacegroup

IBG Automation Malta Ltd.

This app is a waste of time. I used this app to create customised pricing based on the calculator. However, there was no synchronisation between the calculator and the Shopify cart. Contact the support for help, but unfortunately did not receive any. Complete waste of time.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

The checkout/cart integration might require additional programming then using a non-default Shopify product page structure (especially when using third-party page customization apps). Your case is being reviewed.

For more information, please contact support@calconic.com

KoopjeiPhone.nl

I can't save my calculators anymore! Please help me out! I can't save my calculators anymore! Please help me out!

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have trouble saving your calculator, make sure to clear your browser's cache. For more information, please contact support@calconic.com

Forest Homes

Hi,

I just realised my calculator was not functioning, I don't know since when! This has cost me a tremendous amount of sales! My sales were unusually low and I didn't understand why, given I was doing advertising, and this brings results to my store.

Why does this calculator stop working like it wants? And never notifies the changes? This makes this application very unreliable :( and I'm very upset given I pay this calculator monthly for many years now.

I'm very unsatisfied.

Be Cool Solutions

Is this company still in business? I have been reaching out to them so many times and no response. They were good to start but zero support and seems like it stopped working?

CbusShops

It does exactly what it says. Easy to build basic calculators for customers to use. Very solid, helpful app.

Previous 1 3 4