Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Forest Homes

Hi,

I just realised my calculator was not functioning, I don't know since when! This has cost me a tremendous amount of sales! My sales were unusually low and I didn't understand why, given I was doing advertising, and this brings results to my store.

Why does this calculator stop working like it wants? And never notifies the changes? This makes this application very unreliable :( and I'm very upset given I pay this calculator monthly for many years now.

I'm very unsatisfied.

Be Cool Solutions

Is this company still in business? I have been reaching out to them so many times and no response. They were good to start but zero support and seems like it stopped working?

CbusShops

It does exactly what it says. Easy to build basic calculators for customers to use. Very solid, helpful app.

Artificial Grass Supply

Very happy with this app so far! Does everything we need it to do and the and the customer service has been fantastic!

Wallery

This app is very useful and the customer service is great to. I totally recommend it for any store!!

Online Wood Worker

Used this app so customer can quote price and place order.

I did tests an simulate sales and paid for them before going Live.

After going live, the apps missed to send the order details so I can complete customers order.

Customer support was of no help at all. I think they simply don't take the time to understand the issue to apply the right solution.

I use an app Outside of shopify that I not only cheaper but work perfectly and was online within 30 mins of ''programming''

I wasn't impress by the support from the maker nor the support offered by Shopify.

Woody Walls

After the last plugin update, I cannot edit any of the calculators: the right side menu of the calculator builder is missing. Please fix it.

telonando.it

This app helps you in the creation of every kind of calculator you want. It's easy to use but the assistance will help you in case of every problem. I love it

Elbilgrossisten

The app it self is pretty good, easy to use and to integrate. The big drawback is the pricing model with very low impressions that forces you to upgrade the plan and is billed quarterly(!), as well as the price is pretty stiff.
Would check out this one instead: https://ucalc.pro/

Home Theatre Glass

I love this app! And the customer service is incredible! I set up a calculator for our customers and I wanted to it to be simple and look good, and also have a capability to show different prices, with the help of the Calconic Support team they helped me create a formula to create exactly what I needed! I am amazed by their customer service and the amazing app they created! Major Thank you!

Previous 1 3