Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder | Reviews

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Servo

I have used this app for many years now because the UI is very easy to use for a new developer. Sadly, this app has had multiple occasions where it would randomly not appear on the site for over a day at a time. Very frustrating/embarrassing when we would send customers to the page to get a quote and there was nothing there. We had a major integration issue... Calconic prevented another app from working on our store. The other team as well as Shopify corporate were working with us on the issue. The Calconic team went months stalling with the typical "we are working on this issue" response and then no response at all. HORRIBLE customer service. Another major issue is adding to cart took 15 seconds+ every time and failed much of the time as well! This app also only works for physical products. I would recommend an app like Dynamic Product Options if you are willing to spend just a couple more hours learning the UI.. it is much more function and you can make it look just as good by writing custom CSS.

November 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

The issue addressed in this message is under investigation since the initial report. Our apologies for the delay, however, when a store uses various third-party scripts, it takes longer to pinpoint the possible conflict. Also, I would like to clarify that the Checkout Integration feature by Calconic does not work in tandem with other product customization apps intentionally for technical reasons.
When the issue in question will be resolved, you will surely be notified via email. Thank you for your patience.

Donis Matts

We have added Calculator Builder 6 months ago. We are very happy to have many options with this app. This app lets our customers build a custom product. Our consumers can choose the size, colour and price is calculated automatically. https://www.donis-matts.eu/products/copy-of-cushion-dog-bed-malmo-94-test

Felicia Michelle Hair

Great widget with really usefull features compared to others on the app store. Took me about 2 hours to do everything and have the calculator working on my website.

BestBeautyHub.com

I use this application for 3 months now and I'm really happy I found it. The support was amazing while I was building my calculator and now it works like a charm. I don't need to edit or monitor it every day, and my customers get personalized calculations! I also liked that they have a proper knowledge base which helps in the start.

Haven

Exceptional app. I never thought a calculator could handle all my pricing inquiries without trouble. And I managed to design it so it would match my website, even though that took some time to figure out. Now it's the best app on my list.

Signature Specialty Salon

Love this app! Would be nice to have more analytics, but overall works amazing and the support is great!

peaceorpieceent

I keep figuring out more and more ways to use these calculators. They're brilliant. I work in the home renovation sector and these calculators became more than helpful for my clients. I keep getting good reviews for having them on-site and letting everyone count material quantities needed!

Sakhoskin

I believe it's the best app from Shopify alternatives related to custom calculations. It has lead forms, instant payments, mailing function, a good formula editor, and it's easy to build. Just perfect.

With Us We Grow

Great support. Got a fast answer to my issue and the instructions given were really clear. Recommend to everyone looking to build a calculator without a programmer.

Rafsco

The app enabled me to do exactly, what I was hoping for. I wanted an app that would help me convert users faster and collect me some leads, so I created a price quote calculator. Got positive results really fast. The support was also great. Definitely recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5