Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

CbusShops

It does exactly what it says. Easy to build basic calculators for customers to use. Very solid, helpful app.

Artificial Grass Supply

Very happy with this app so far! Does everything we need it to do and the and the customer service has been fantastic!

Wallery

This app is very useful and the customer service is great to. I totally recommend it for any store!!

Online Wood Worker

Used this app so customer can quote price and place order.

I did tests an simulate sales and paid for them before going Live.

After going live, the apps missed to send the order details so I can complete customers order.

Customer support was of no help at all. I think they simply don't take the time to understand the issue to apply the right solution.

I use an app Outside of shopify that I not only cheaper but work perfectly and was online within 30 mins of ''programming''

I wasn't impress by the support from the maker nor the support offered by Shopify.

Woody Walls

After the last plugin update, I cannot edit any of the calculators: the right side menu of the calculator builder is missing. Please fix it.

telonando.it

This app helps you in the creation of every kind of calculator you want. It's easy to use but the assistance will help you in case of every problem. I love it

Elbilgrossisten

The app it self is pretty good, easy to use and to integrate. The big drawback is the pricing model with very low impressions that forces you to upgrade the plan and is billed quarterly(!), as well as the price is pretty stiff.
Would check out this one instead: https://ucalc.pro/

Home Theatre Glass

I love this app! And the customer service is incredible! I set up a calculator for our customers and I wanted to it to be simple and look good, and also have a capability to show different prices, with the help of the Calconic Support team they helped me create a formula to create exactly what I needed! I am amazed by their customer service and the amazing app they created! Major Thank you!

Bluestreak Crystals US

The calculator apps works perfectly and Iooks great on my store. Customer service is excellent and timely as well. Recommended.

DoMoJo Project

I was struggling with the formula, so one of their support team members actually built me the entire calculator and uploaded it to my account. Couldn't be more happy with the service and response. Great work guys!

Previous 1 3