Calculator Builder

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

From $6/month. 14-day free trial.

Artificial Grass Supply

Very happy with this app so far! Does everything we need it to do and the and the customer service has been fantastic!

Wallery

This app is very useful and the customer service is great to. I totally recommend it for any store!!

Online Wood Worker

Used this app so customer can quote price and place order.

I did tests an simulate sales and paid for them before going Live.

After going live, the apps missed to send the order details so I can complete customers order.

Customer support was of no help at all. I think they simply don't take the time to understand the issue to apply the right solution.

I use an app Outside of shopify that I not only cheaper but work perfectly and was online within 30 mins of ''programming''

I wasn't impress by the support from the maker nor the support offered by Shopify.

Woody Walls

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After the last plugin update, I cannot edit any of the calculators: the right side menu of the calculator builder is missing. Please fix it.

telonando.it

Location Italy

This app helps you in the creation of every kind of calculator you want. It's easy to use but the assistance will help you in case of every problem. I love it

Elbilgrossisten

Location Norway

The app it self is pretty good, easy to use and to integrate. The big drawback is the pricing model with very low impressions that forces you to upgrade the plan and is billed quarterly(!), as well as the price is pretty stiff.
Would check out this one instead: https://ucalc.pro/

Home Theatre Glass

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! And the customer service is incredible! I set up a calculator for our customers and I wanted to it to be simple and look good, and also have a capability to show different prices, with the help of the Calconic Support team they helped me create a formula to create exactly what I needed! I am amazed by their customer service and the amazing app they created! Major Thank you!

Bluestreak Crystals US

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The calculator apps works perfectly and Iooks great on my store. Customer service is excellent and timely as well. Recommended.

My Event Decor

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this calculator as an embedded tool to get prospective customers to work out the cost of their event decor hire by changing the number of tables and/or guests, including or excluding certain decorative elements. It is a fantastic resource. When I began using it, SEO checks indicated it had a huge amount of coding which slowed my site down. I contacted Calconic to address the page speed issue and within 3 days they'd applied the Gzip program to address it and now my page speed has been fixed. Great, responsive service! I would recommend them to anyone.

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

The only reason I'm not giving this app 5 stars is because the back end is a little glitchy - HOWEVER - the calculator works PERFECTLY and the customer service is absolutely awesome! I had a response and my issue solved in a matter of minutes!! Thank you. You can see my calculator in action here; https://purennatural.com/pages/air-cleaner-cfm-calculator