Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Forest Homes

Hi,

I just realised my calculator was not functioning, I don't know since when! This has cost me a tremendous amount of sales! My sales were unusually low and I didn't understand why, given I was doing advertising, and this brings results to my store.

Why does this calculator stop working like it wants? And never notifies the changes? This makes this application very unreliable :( and I'm very upset given I pay this calculator monthly for many years now.

I'm very unsatisfied.

Be Cool Solutions

Is this company still in business? I have been reaching out to them so many times and no response. They were good to start but zero support and seems like it stopped working?

Online Wood Worker

Used this app so customer can quote price and place order.

I did tests an simulate sales and paid for them before going Live.

After going live, the apps missed to send the order details so I can complete customers order.

Customer support was of no help at all. I think they simply don't take the time to understand the issue to apply the right solution.

I use an app Outside of shopify that I not only cheaper but work perfectly and was online within 30 mins of ''programming''

I wasn't impress by the support from the maker nor the support offered by Shopify.

The Arborist Store

This app is ok if you use a custom template. I spend more that 2 hours trying to get a simple calculation and never worked.

Too bad, i had great expectations. The sad part is that is the only Calculator in the Shopify App store that I was able to find.I wasted 2 hours for nothing.

Aberdeen Mirror

Attempted to get in touch several times with no response. The app doesn't show calculations in the checkout cart. When you make changes editing your app, it freezes and you have to recreate the whole calculator again. It shouldn't have made it past trial stage, it's not a full functioning app yet. Great idea, just poorly put together.