Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Artificial Grass Supply

Very happy with this app so far! Does everything we need it to do and the and the customer service has been fantastic!

Wallery

This app is very useful and the customer service is great to. I totally recommend it for any store!!

telonando.it

This app helps you in the creation of every kind of calculator you want. It's easy to use but the assistance will help you in case of every problem. I love it

Home Theatre Glass

I love this app! And the customer service is incredible! I set up a calculator for our customers and I wanted to it to be simple and look good, and also have a capability to show different prices, with the help of the Calconic Support team they helped me create a formula to create exactly what I needed! I am amazed by their customer service and the amazing app they created! Major Thank you!

Bluestreak Crystals US

The calculator apps works perfectly and Iooks great on my store. Customer service is excellent and timely as well. Recommended.

My Event Decor

I use this calculator as an embedded tool to get prospective customers to work out the cost of their event decor hire by changing the number of tables and/or guests, including or excluding certain decorative elements. It is a fantastic resource. When I began using it, SEO checks indicated it had a huge amount of coding which slowed my site down. I contacted Calconic to address the page speed issue and within 3 days they'd applied the Gzip program to address it and now my page speed has been fixed. Great, responsive service! I would recommend them to anyone.

WallMonkeys Wall Decals

Support was beyond helpful getting my first calculator setup. The possibilities with this app are amazing and I can't wait for my customers to get instant quotes, what a great tool.

Winspear Instrumental Company

Amazing! Absolutely amazing.
I sell guitar strings - there is some relatively advanced math involved in figuring out what strings to choose if somebody wants to alter their guitar tuning. Not only was I excited to find a calculator for shopify , I was beyond surprised to find that it could do all the required math, but that it could be customized to fit my website aesthetically. Incredible! see it at www.stringgauge.com

Doggiecatessen Homestyle Pet Kitchen

Very useful app for our website. Lots of options to create the calculator you need and customize to fit into your website.

Support is excellent from the team as well)))

Thank you for creating this app! We love it.

Stoveglassreplacements