Calculator Builder

Calculator Builder | Reviews

by Calconic

Build and add a custom pricing calculator to your store

Donis Matts

We have added Calculator Builder 6 months ago. We are very happy to have many options with this app. This app lets our customers build a custom product. Our consumers can choose the size, colour and price is calculated automatically. https://www.donis-matts.eu/products/copy-of-cushion-dog-bed-malmo-94-test

Felicia Michelle Hair

Great widget with really usefull features compared to others on the app store. Took me about 2 hours to do everything and have the calculator working on my website.

BestBeautyHub.com

I use this application for 3 months now and I'm really happy I found it. The support was amazing while I was building my calculator and now it works like a charm. I don't need to edit or monitor it every day, and my customers get personalized calculations! I also liked that they have a proper knowledge base which helps in the start.

Haven

Exceptional app. I never thought a calculator could handle all my pricing inquiries without trouble. And I managed to design it so it would match my website, even though that took some time to figure out. Now it's the best app on my list.

Signature Specialty Salon

Love this app! Would be nice to have more analytics, but overall works amazing and the support is great!

peaceorpieceent

I keep figuring out more and more ways to use these calculators. They're brilliant. I work in the home renovation sector and these calculators became more than helpful for my clients. I keep getting good reviews for having them on-site and letting everyone count material quantities needed!

Sakhoskin

I believe it's the best app from Shopify alternatives related to custom calculations. It has lead forms, instant payments, mailing function, a good formula editor, and it's easy to build. Just perfect.

With Us We Grow

Great support. Got a fast answer to my issue and the instructions given were really clear. Recommend to everyone looking to build a calculator without a programmer.

Rafsco

The app enabled me to do exactly, what I was hoping for. I wanted an app that would help me convert users faster and collect me some leads, so I created a price quote calculator. Got positive results really fast. The support was also great. Definitely recommend it.

Ropise Store

Easier than expected! I needed a web calculator like this for my website that could sum up several variables. It was pretty easy to build up and what I liked most about it was the formula editor. It is precisely handy to write and follow long complex formulas.

Previous 1 3