Request Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quote & Hide Prices

by SetuBridge

Call for price & Hide prices on product pages "get a quote"

RAAS Nutritionals, LLC

We just started using the app for few days. It works well and the technical support team is very helpful. Highly recommended.

Rob's Furniture & Mattresses

Very good app, does what it promises. The developer is very nice and helpful during installation. I wish it had more customisation options for buttons. The select products to hide prices page can be improved. Right now it lets you search for products, wish it let you hide prices for entire collection in one click. Still a very good app.

February 18, 2021

Thanks for your review and feature suggestion.

We always strive to enhance the experience of both the user and the admin. This is glad to inform you that, both of your requirements (1. Widget Customization Option 2. Improve Product Search in the Backend) are under development and will be released shortly.

Thanks again for your appreciation!

ARTPH

This app gave us the feature that we need to meet our requirements. The customer support team is very professional and they deliver their support on time! Thank you for this superb product!

Gentry's BBQ General Store

We set this app to help differentiate from products freely available to purchase online and restricted products. Set up was easy with the great customer and technical assistance.

Dram Dabbler

Great app that simple to use. Superb support from Setubridge when I ran into problems with the coding part of the setup. Setubridge requested access and just fixed it for me. I would definitely recommend this app.

Hydro Solar Innovative Energy

Honestly app is useless. call for price button shows below the price that needs to be hidden. support is not available despite the fact they say that they are online. so try to send a message and no one answers. do not waste ur money on this app

February 8, 2021

Hello sir/ma'am,

Here, I cleared some doubts regarding the Call for Price App.

**Why you should use this?**

The app justifies the purpose with the "call for price" label for the products to generate more leads or to know customer interest. The interested consumer would press on the button, fill in the details in the form like email, etc., and get notified for the product price.

Our market research suggests that upcoming products are not specified with prices as they are not launched yet and may not provide raw results of advertising.

In case, miss-configuration of the app, the price is not hidden. You can follow the configuration guide, which we have already added in the app backend. Furthermore, If you have any confusion you can contact us on axay@setubridge.com.

**Related our support**

We are known for our best support & always trying to support all queries on prior, but due to week-offs (Saturday & Sunday), we were not available. Apology for the inconvenience.

GMN Print

customer care really helpful (whatsapp) even if it was an app that I didn't need they helped me to fix my problem on the site

NationalHealthSupplier

We looked and tried a few "request a quote" solutions and this was by far the easiest to use and perfect for our needs.

Portabo

Smart little app, that does exactly what it is meant to do. The app works great, and the service level is very high. Highly recommended.

Mobileleb

super app works exactly as described, with a super killer fast and responsive customer support, Thumbs up guys!

Previous 1