Request Quote & Hide Price

Request Quote & Hide Price | Reviews

by SetuBridge

Call for price, Hide price, Quotation form | Get a Quote

partssupplier

The program is very simple and the process of adding code is also very easy. It is a very good software, and even better is the production team, which provides online communication and handles my problems very quickly.

Botched Ink

Get the extra help to install this app properly. It works well. Customer services are keen to help, sometimes a bit too keen, but I can cope with that when the app works. Thanks

Cruz Label Store

I only used it less than 30 minutes to test the app. It was clear that this app has serious shortcomings. You can only have one form and not multiple forms and additional fields need to be set up by the developer for an extra fee. Many of the fields do not work for us and if you have multiple products with different variants, then forget this form. They do not refund you for an app you only tested for half an hour. Very disappointed that they would still charge when the app couldn't be used.

October 5, 2021

Hello Cruz Label Store, apologies for the inconvenience. As clearly indicated in the product description, the standard app offers one global form for all the products & pages. Getting a private form for each product would be additional and specific development for your store, and so we apply charges for specific store requirements.

For a refund, you can send mail to the Shopify team. They will contact us on same & your refund will be fulfilled within next 7-8 days

ZeroKappa

Great app for real, I contacted support and they were immediately diponibile, I really thank you. Regards

Pawpy Cup

App is difficult to use and you have to add code to your theme. App is not working at all! And I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

September 2, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience! For now, we can configure the app for you and guide you on the usage.

In case you would still prefer the refund, you can connect to the Shopify team and follow the procedure.

CHIOK CHEY ELECTRICAL SERVICE 082-735382 or 012-2061988 . No. 7, Lundu Bazaar, 94500 Lundu

I really appreciate the developer personal's initiative to contact me direct. Great job for solving problems. A big thumb up and thank you.

El Número UNO

It is an amazing app, and they have awesome customer support via WhatsApp. They have helped me a lot.

Los Angeles Custom Furniture

tried this and the contact for price button stayed on even when removing the app, now nobody can order products. The popup would not take the phone number when I tested it and I put the country code in which is weird to have in a field these days anyway

July 5, 2021

Hi, sincere apology for the inconvenience but we are here to help you out in every possible manner. So, to explain even more precisely kindly follow the given steps mentioned in the below screenshot to manually uninstall the app. https://prnt.sc/18pex88

For the second thing, We can remove Phone number validation at the backend and allow the pop-up to accept any of the phone numbers entered with/out country code & without re-checking numbers criteria.

However, even after do you need any other further assistance then feel free to contact us.

Der Handyretter

Die Installation war nicht so einfach, aber der Support hat mir schnell geholfen. Sehr gut und empfehlenswert bisher. Was kann nicht alles konfigurieren, aber es sieht trotzdem gut aus.

Show Me Weights

The app only sort of workes. If you have the price listed, it will say "Call for pricing" but if the customer uses the back button the original price will show up. Also the price request portion is not working. You cannot always send the requests and they are not being received.

Previous 1 3 4 5