Request Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quote & Hide Prices

by SetuBridge

Call for price & Hide prices on product pages "get a quote"

res-live

We are very satisfied! At the beginning we had some problems with our theme. The support team solved it within a few minutes at the weekend. Awesome and fast support. Fair price!

MoroccanVibes.ca

I used this applet for my wholesale part of the store. It does work perfectly and the support help is amazing. They did everything thing I ask for and more. I want to express my gratitude for their help and support. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Zerrillo preziosi

Great app and great support. Fast and accurate. They were able to quickly solve an integration problem. Great!

Monogramme

Great app, works perfectly. Highly recommended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Radios

This app helped me to hide the price of some products in my store. That's what I needed. I'm testing.

The Hot Tub People Inc.

The app does exactly as it claims. Customer service response time and help was not ideal, but nothing terrible.

May 4, 2021

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Thanks for your appreciation on the app. We are glad it helped your business grow.

Due to critical Covid hike in India, our team has also been hit by health issues. And, thus we are running at 40% of the full capacity. Still, we are trying our best to provide excellent service and instant support.

Philux Inc.

App is easy to install and navigate, especially for non-coders. Excellent customer service, with someone available via WhatsApp at an instant's notice. Requested assistance installing and editing app features, and all was done within an hour.

Marco Morosini

After installing the plugin I contacted the support who replied immediately and solved all the problems. They are very helpful and the plugin works very well. I am very satisfied!

Applied Precision 3D

Simple and easy to use app with a responsive developer team that stepped in quickly to help make customizations at no extra cost!

ehyacafe

Excellent!! Application and support, they answered me very well, they gave us assistance and solutions.