Call For Price ‑ Hide Price

Call for Price, Hide Price, Hide Add to Cart & Request Price

From $7.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Der Handyretter

Location Germany

Die Installation war nicht so einfach, aber der Support hat mir schnell geholfen. Sehr gut und empfehlenswert bisher. Was kann nicht alles konfigurieren, aber es sieht trotzdem gut aus.

Show Me Weights

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app only sort of workes. It does not always hid pricing. If you have the price listed, it will say "Call for pricing" but if the customer uses the back button the original price will show up. Also the price request portion is not working. You cannot always send the requests and they are not being received.

Vik Jet Fine Jewelry

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Fantastic customer support who have gone above and beyond my expectations for setup and even customisation for our needs!! Need more companies like this!

Eye Lure

Amazing App and even more amazing support / development team! They helped me with my website in areas I couldn't, with fast and easy communication.

Northwest Safe

Great customer service and help, it’s a great app to hide prices and let customer contact you for more information.

Amtrac Furnishings

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app! I use it for many products in my store. The support is amazing that they are able to help customise and cater for my needs. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

res-live

Location Germany

We are very satisfied! At the beginning we had some problems with our theme. The support team solved it within a few minutes at the weekend. Awesome and fast support. Fair price!

MoroccanVibes.ca

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this applet for my wholesale part of the store. It does work perfectly and the support help is amazing. They did everything thing I ask for and more. I want to express my gratitude for their help and support. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Zerrillo preziosi

Location Italy

Great app and great support. Fast and accurate. They were able to quickly solve an integration problem. Great!

Monogramme

Location Switzerland

Great app, works perfectly. Highly recommended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------