Request Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quote & Hide Prices

by SetuBridge

Call for price & Hide prices on product pages "get a quote"

hayanehdiya

My client has a clothing collection that needs customisation to order so each order has different pricing. So I used this app to hide the pricing and add the ask for price button. Initially, I had some issues getting this running. Honestly, it's just human error. I did something out of place. They have a small kink in their explainer video but I figured that out too. I reached out to their team on WhatsApp and they were very helpful. Resolved my issue ASAP and now the client is happy. Would recommend it to everyone.

Netteg

I used this app for specific products in my shop: birth announcements. So many possibilities, I want people to see the price but contact me instantly instead of ordering immediately. This works awesome with this app! So easy, and the helpdesk is reached via Whatsapp. They arrange it for you in a couple of minutes. And... this is the cheapest app for hiding prices in Shopify. Don't hesitate: INSTALL IT!

Spread Event Co

This app was easy to install and get up and running. I had some questions about how to edit some design things but the support team was so helpful and quick to respond. They communicated over whatsapp which was super easy and was able to send pictures back and forth.

TacFul Gear, LLC

I downloaded this app to change the Add to Cart button to Call for Quote instead. The staff were so friendly that they were able to customize the app for our store. Thank you again!

Cbonart

Very usefull and team very reactive ! Solved my issue quickly with patience. Thanks again for your work!

OTBUAE

This is really a great app to use for products that are too complicated when it comes to purchasing online and requires a sales specialist for assistance. Highly recommended

Parvizian Fine Rugs

The app works perfectly and the developer was incredibly responsive and helped us with everything we needed. I highly recommend this app and its development team.

JG Contemporary

Great app. And absolutely amazing support. All my requests for support were answered super quickly and help was provided instantly. Thank you!

Mayim Seafoods

Best app for wholesalers. Developer is hands on. If you have any problem just chat them and they'll answer in minute.

State Harvest

I used this app and it does exactly as advertized, is very good, well done, and also i had some trouble setting it up but they were quick to help me out!! Exelent service! Recomended!