Request Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quote & Hide Prices

by SetuBridge

Call for price & Hide prices on product pages "get a quote"

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    83% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    9% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

41 - 46 of 46 reviews

Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur

Very nice App and team support. They solve the issue immediately once you contact them. Only one word awesome!!!

Delliclean

Todo un placer tratar con gente como Ajay, me ha ayudado a configurar todo y de forma rápida y eficiente. Mi enhorabuena a todo el equipo, lo recomiendo 100%

New Balance Teamsports

The app is good, but it was the service from the team which was excellent. Very responsive and accurate in customising the app to make sure it is 100% fit for purpose.

Developer reply

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

Ju Schnee

The app has already fulfilled 95% of my wishes, and the remaining 5% I was able to clear with IT support. Very very good, fast and attentive customer service. Thanks again for the help.
Super App at a great price. I am very happy!

Developer reply

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

-2020 Holdwell parts

The developer team answered our questions patiently and helped us add new features. The app is working well on my website.

Developer reply

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

Hayden Furniture Depot

Used this app and installed it. It disabled my whole website. This app may not work well for large catalogs and would not recommend it. I had to edit the theme. liquid file to remove the code that was inserted to get the website back up and running.n

1 2 3 5 Next
1 2 3 5 Next