Call For Price ‑ Hide Price

Call for Price, Hide Price, Hide Add to Cart & Request Price

From $7.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dram Dabbler

Great app that simple to use. Superb support from Setubridge when I ran into problems with the coding part of the setup. Setubridge requested access and just fixed it for me. I would definitely recommend this app.

Hydro Solar Innovative Energy

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Honestly app is useless. call for price button shows below the price that needs to be hidden. support is not available despite the fact they say that they are online. so try to send a message and no one answers. do not waste ur money on this app

February 8, 2021

Hello sir/ma'am,

Here, I cleared some doubts regarding the Call for Price App.

**Why you should use this?**

The app justifies the purpose with the "call for price" label for the products to generate more leads or to know customer interest. The interested consumer would press on the button, fill in the details in the form like email, etc., and get notified for the product price.

Our market research suggests that upcoming products are not specified with prices as they are not launched yet and may not provide raw results of advertising.

In case, miss-configuration of the app, the price is not hidden. You can follow the configuration guide, which we have already added in the app backend. Furthermore, If you have any confusion you can contact us on axay@setubridge.com.

**Related our support**

We are known for our best support & always trying to support all queries on prior, but due to week-offs (Saturday & Sunday), we were not available. Apology for the inconvenience.

GMN Print

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 16 hours

customer care really helpful (whatsapp) even if it was an app that I didn't need they helped me to fix my problem on the site

NationalHealthSupplier

We looked and tried a few "request a quote" solutions and this was by far the easiest to use and perfect for our needs.

Portabo

Location Norway

Smart little app, that does exactly what it is meant to do. The app works great, and the service level is very high. Highly recommended.

Mobileleb

Location Lebanon

super app works exactly as described, with a super killer fast and responsive customer support, Thumbs up guys!

Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very nice App and team support. They solve the issue immediately once you contact them. Only one word awesome!!!

Delliclean

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Todo un placer tratar con gente como Ajay, me ha ayudado a configurar todo y de forma rápida y eficiente. Mi enhorabuena a todo el equipo, lo recomiendo 100%

New Balance Teamsports

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is good, but it was the service from the team which was excellent. Very responsive and accurate in customising the app to make sure it is 100% fit for purpose.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

Ju Schnee

Location Germany

The app has already fulfilled 95% of my wishes, and the remaining 5% I was able to clear with IT support. Very very good, fast and attentive customer service. Thanks again for the help.
Super App at a great price. I am very happy!

September 30, 2020