The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.7
May 19, 2022

I downloaded this app for my store, at first I had trouble understanding how the app works but reached out to the support team and they were very nice and helpful. They answered all my questions right away, I hardly had to wait for a response. I highly recommend this app!

thenorcalsmokeshop
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

March 15, 2022

App is really neat to engage a request for pricing and block out “sold out” from product listings. Had a few customizations I inquired about to change wording and remove buttons from collection but keep in product pages. They were prompt, helpful and courteous. I recommend this app highly and the service!

Timmins Fitness Alternatives
SetuBridge replied April 5, 2022

November 3, 2022

great support from the team and awesome customer service , very helpful and patient when i was having trouble in my set up , the app works really well too,

All In One
Hong Kong SAR
SetuBridge replied November 3, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer. we are here for you. Contact us freely for any help.

Edited April 24, 2021

I used this app for specific products in my shop: birth announcements. So many possibilities, I want people to see the price but contact me instantly instead of ordering immediately. This works awesome with this app! So easy, and the helpdesk is reached via Whatsapp. They arrange it for you in a couple of minutes. And... this is the cheapest app for hiding prices in Shopify. Don't hesitate: INSTALL IT!

Netteg
Netherlands
About 22 hours using the app
June 25, 2021

Fantastic customer support who have gone above and beyond my expectations for setup and even customisation for our needs!! Need more companies like this!

Vik Jet Fine Jewelry
United Arab Emirates
About 20 hours using the app
May 3, 2021

The app does exactly as it claims. Customer service response time and help was not ideal, but nothing terrible.

The Hot Tub People Inc.
23 days using the app
SetuBridge replied May 4, 2021

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Thanks for your appreciation on the app. We are glad it helped your business grow.

Due to critical Covid hike in India, our team has also been hit by health issues. And, thus we are running at 40% of the full capacity. Still, we are trying our best to provide excellent service and instant support.

February 5, 2021

customer care really helpful (whatsapp) even if it was an app that I didn't need they helped me to fix my problem on the site

GMN Print
Italy
About 16 hours using the app
February 14, 2021

Very good app, does what it promises. The developer is very nice and helpful during installation. I wish it had more customisation options for buttons. The select products to hide prices page can be improved. Right now it lets you search for products, wish it let you hide prices for entire collection in one click. Still a very good app.

Rob's Furniture & Mattresses
3 days using the app
SetuBridge replied February 18, 2021

Thanks for your review and feature suggestion.

We always strive to enhance the experience of both the user and the admin. This is glad to inform you that, both of your requirements (1. Widget Customization Option 2. Improve Product Search in the Backend) are under development and will be released shortly.

Thanks again for your appreciation!

July 1, 2021

Die Installation war nicht so einfach, aber der Support hat mir schnell geholfen. Sehr gut und empfehlenswert bisher. Was kann nicht alles konfigurieren, aber es sieht trotzdem gut aus.

Der Handyretter
Germany
2 days using the app
April 30, 2021

After installing the plugin I contacted the support who replied immediately and solved all the problems. They are very helpful and the plugin works very well. I am very satisfied!

Marco Morosini