Call For Price ‑ Hide Price

Call for Price, Hide Price, Hide Add to Cart & Request Price

From $7.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Master Radios

Location Brazil

This app helped me to hide the price of some products in my store. That's what I needed. I'm testing.

The Hot Tub People Inc.

The app does exactly as it claims. Customer service response time and help was not ideal, but nothing terrible.

May 4, 2021

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Thanks for your appreciation on the app. We are glad it helped your business grow.

Due to critical Covid hike in India, our team has also been hit by health issues. And, thus we are running at 40% of the full capacity. Still, we are trying our best to provide excellent service and instant support.

Philux Inc.

Location Philippines

App is easy to install and navigate, especially for non-coders. Excellent customer service, with someone available via WhatsApp at an instant's notice. Requested assistance installing and editing app features, and all was done within an hour.

Marco Morosini

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

After installing the plugin I contacted the support who replied immediately and solved all the problems. They are very helpful and the plugin works very well. I am very satisfied!

Applied Precision 3D

Simple and easy to use app with a responsive developer team that stepped in quickly to help make customizations at no extra cost!

ehyacafe

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent!! Application and support, they answered me very well, they gave us assistance and solutions.

hayanehdiya

Location Pakistan

My client has a clothing collection that needs customisation to order so each order has different pricing. So I used this app to hide the pricing and add the ask for price button. Initially, I had some issues getting this running. Honestly, it's just human error. I did something out of place. They have a small kink in their explainer video but I figured that out too. I reached out to their team on WhatsApp and they were very helpful. Resolved my issue ASAP and now the client is happy. Would recommend it to everyone.

Netteg

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used this app for specific products in my shop: birth announcements. So many possibilities, I want people to see the price but contact me instantly instead of ordering immediately. This works awesome with this app! So easy, and the helpdesk is reached via Whatsapp. They arrange it for you in a couple of minutes. And... this is the cheapest app for hiding prices in Shopify. Don't hesitate: INSTALL IT!

Spread Event Co

This app was easy to install and get up and running. I had some questions about how to edit some design things but the support team was so helpful and quick to respond. They communicated over whatsapp which was super easy and was able to send pictures back and forth.

TacFul Gear, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I downloaded this app to change the Add to Cart button to Call for Quote instead. The staff were so friendly that they were able to customize the app for our store. Thank you again!