Cameo ‑Shop for Instagram Feed

Cameo ‑Shop for Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Shoppable Social Feed to Tag Products & Embed Feed on Site

OOPENSPACE

Had an issue with coding and got a speedy troubleshooting response from the developer. an overall great app.

Occichiari

They are very good at service and very responsible for each customer's needs. They are worth five stars.

DeluxeDesires

Customer Service team are excellent in helping you set things up. They helped me fix a few Issues that weren’t directly related to their app

NYSW

I liked the aollage gallery mode, thats why we installed it and the app is affordable as compared to other app that we have been using before the switching.
Customer Service is great!

COLOMBIAN SWIMWEAR

Wow I never rate apps but I was interested in having this on my site. I kind of got lost so decided to uninstall it but when I requested help, not only did they assist in a few minutes, they did it all for me - FOR FREE!!! THIS IS A MUST.

Jadeite Atelier

Enabling customers to shop instagram as style is amazing :) It makes your shopify store look much more appealing and everyone's got it!
The experts behind this app are extremely helpful with the setup.
Highly recommend!

Headphone Zone

We have been using Shop by Instagram for a few weeks now. It's easy to use and our Insta posts can be added to our homepage gallery plus product page in a few clicks. Perfect for showcasing lifestyle images of using the product.

Really apply with post-purchase service by their team especially Vinita. Impressive work and class support. This App should be your go-to app if you looking for shoppable Instagram.

Definitely worth considering.

Doux Lashes

it's good and easy to use and support has been very fast. Essentially plug and play and any beginner can use it.

Polar Magyarország

I am using this app for several weeks now. Apart from few glitches, I must say, it is working stable and what important, support is responsive and helpful. The only reason I did not gave 5 stars yet, as I have 2 major feature missing for me: 1. to be able to add product color variations as well, and 2. to be able to autoshow insta photos (without the need of manually checkbox them) and tag them later. They had been promised to add this in the upcoming weeks, so I will update my review according to this. i can definitively recommend this app compared to other instashops available. Cost and value ratio is also good, so give it a try, you have nothing to loose.

Guti Romero

the service is great!!! very helpful and glad to help!!! highly recommended.
have a lot of plans for all the levels

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20