Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Shoppable Instagram Feed, Hashtag Gallery, Instagram Shop Feed

The Medusa Project

If you're looking for an Instagram feed of your products right on your website then look no further. We are a small, volunteer run non profit and this helps us look sharp and well established. What I liked best about the app is the customer service. I had an easy time getting support from the developers whenever I hit a roadblock. What I like the best is that this makes our site always feel fresh and current. This is what customers like. Important to note, Instagram has no outreach for their business customers like us, so it is nice to know there are other apps to create the connection that the public has come to expect.

Dalton's Online

Shows our instagram account really well and they were very helpful with any questions we had! would recommend!

Andy & Evan

The feed works very well for our purposes:)
Easy to link our products to Instagram, enhancing our traffic and sales.

KADIB GmbH

Worth of money. Highly recommended and works perfectly. The support team was so helpful to guide me when I had questions

OOPENSPACE

Had an issue with coding and got a speedy troubleshooting response from the developer. an overall great app.

Occichiari

They are very good at service and very responsible for each customer's needs. They are worth five stars.

DeluxeDesires

Customer Service team are excellent in helping you set things up. They helped me fix a few Issues that weren’t directly related to their app

NYSW

I liked the aollage gallery mode, thats why we installed it and the app is affordable as compared to other app that we have been using before the switching.
Customer Service is great!

COLOMBIAN SWIMWEAR

Wow I never rate apps but I was interested in having this on my site. I kind of got lost so decided to uninstall it but when I requested help, not only did they assist in a few minutes, they did it all for me - FOR FREE!!! THIS IS A MUST.

Jadeite Atelier

Enabling customers to shop instagram as style is amazing :) It makes your shopify store look much more appealing and everyone's got it!
The experts behind this app are extremely helpful with the setup.
Highly recommend!