Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Sweetstuff Com

I think it's a good app to have on my store mostly because I am using it as #1 to give my brand some credibilty #2 I have it on th bottom of homepage but also have added a link to my top navigation menu saying " Shop Our Instagram". There is a separate page with a gallery of our tagged Instagram images. Since people like "lookbooks" where a product is being worn or used, It's a good way to show off your product in use allowing people to see it in action. So it does effectively create a "lookbook" and at the same time, people can click on the exact product in your store to purchase. I think some apps are questionable sometimes however I believe if you have strong images on Instagram, this app will help give customers a nice way to view products and feel it's worth the cost. You got to spend money to make it! :)

Neverenoughgadgets

awesome app but far too expensive and I am only writing this review just to extend the trial period

Desiresofpassion

just got the app. it was very easy to install. I am very happy that it is working in my shop. great app for ads too.

9ice Mall

grate app and i know it will work well for my business. good one guys

Johns Tree Jewery Designs

I have just started to use instagram in my store as a new way to sell my hand made wire bonsai trees. I know that the coverage is very large so i feel i will have alot of success from using it. Wish me luck.

Saxb

Awesome! Thank you guys for all the help!!

Bocelujosla86

ES UNA MUY BUENA APLICACION YO LA RECOMIENDO... :)

Animals Den

I have loved the app, works great and has made me money

Masterchef

I would love to try this out as a free trial, feedback was very quick...

Love Your Body 24 7

the greatest app ever in the world