Cameo ‑ Instagram Shop Feed

Create Shoppable Instafeed by Tagging Products + Hotspot

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cameo

Hypeneeds

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

kk dsjhfhsjkfjso ksdjfksjhfksd ksdjfksef

Lodoro

Location Chile

Seems like an interesting feature. Has what I am looking for

Queen Esther Etc

Instagram is one of the best social media and definitely glad I’m apart of everything On Instagram

Darumnl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Ik ben benieuwd hoe deze app werkt! Zodra ik dat weet laat ik een nieuwe review achter.

Pur Wish

Location Morocco

good app recommended for your store it helps your Instagram followers

2nygems

Great marketing tool and happy to finally get to give my customers a quick and easy way to buy what they see without a problem at all. People have a short attention span and shopping from a photo then and now will be a big asset to my business.

My Triple Moon

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love how it works! Brings me new customers from Instagram. No more questions like "Where do I buy it:?

Reddham House

Time spent using app About 11 hours

The app works overall but it needs exception handling...

Sweetstuff Com

Time spent using app About 2 months

I think it's a good app to have on my store mostly because I am using it as #1 to give my brand some credibilty #2 I have it on th bottom of homepage but also have added a link to my top navigation menu saying " Shop Our Instagram". There is a separate page with a gallery of our tagged Instagram images. Since people like "lookbooks" where a product is being worn or used, It's a good way to show off your product in use allowing people to see it in action. So it does effectively create a "lookbook" and at the same time, people can click on the exact product in your store to purchase. I think some apps are questionable sometimes however I believe if you have strong images on Instagram, this app will help give customers a nice way to view products and feel it's worth the cost. You got to spend money to make it! :)

Neverenoughgadgets

Time spent using app 7 minutes

awesome app but far too expensive and I am only writing this review just to extend the trial period