4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup. It enhances the shopping experience by allowing the selection of Instagram photos/products to display and tag, directing customers to the product page. The app's "shop now" feature, social lookbooks creation, and Instagram integration have been praised for increasing customer engagement and site traffic. Merchants also commend its stability, responsive support, and affordability.

Edited December 30, 2016

I would recommend this app. I am not tech savvy, but was able to install most of this app by using the instruction given. When I hit a snag, tech support stepped in and finished loading the app for me. They were quick to respond and very helpful. A+ for customer service.

Glitz Fine Clothing
May 16, 2018

Great app, will certainly recommend

Sachiiwatches
New Zealand
July 11, 2020

Excellent customer service. Very quick to reply and very. helpful. Recommend. Like the look of it and easy to use. Thank you.

Just Baked Sweets
Edited December 2, 2016

One of the best apps that we use hands down. I've been looking for an affordable way to get this feature on my website. I've had companies approach me charging thousands per month and this app is affordable. I emailed their EVM support for installation help and they literally emailed me back within minutes. They even helped with the style of the layout. Seriously one of the best companies i've ever worked with.

Pink Luxe Official
May 8, 2018

Really helpful to get more sales on instagram

Kaiushirai
Vietnam
October 6, 2017

Best support team ever! They helped me through the entire process. This feature is perfect:)

Nude Thread
June 30, 2018

I absolutely love this app! It fits perfect with my themes and the support has been more than helpful with bugs/errors.

Teens Supply
November 5, 2017

App makes it very easy for my clients to shop since majority of my sales comes from Instagram. It is also very easy to navigate. so far so good.

Luxurysnob2016
February 7, 2017

Beyond responsive, prompt, professional, and effective customer service. So happy with this app, and the customizations that were made to my site. Highly recommend!

Marrin Costello 2
December 25, 2017

I was looking for an app where I can integrate my instagram account to my store. Tried couple of apps but didnt work for me. This one is different, it allows my customer in my instagram account. Very easy to use, I like so far and the support is knowledgeable and freindly. Highly recommended.

Accesories Beyond