Careers Page Pro

Careers Page Pro

by Smooth.ie

Create a careers page, post jobs and collect applications

UV Can Sanitize

I installed this app and made a page but that was very slowly I needed to reinstall that after that, unfortunately, I can't install it again, and show me a page note found !!!!
I think the last installation is there yet or other problem please help me thanks thank you Patrik, who solved that

January 6, 2021

I'm delighted I could solve your problem and I wish you the best with your new website.

Brevan Electronics

This career page app is perfect and exactly what we needed for our website. I reached out to the developer with a specific question and he got right back to me with a fix. The page looks like it was coded for my site and the backend functionality works seamlessly. Couldn't not recommend highly enough!

GYMREAPERS

The app looks and functions great. I had a small glitch on the site with it and reached out to support. Patrick was very quick to respond and fixed the issue effortlessly, which was exactly what I was seeking. I'm really impressed with the app and great support.

Yardk

Great app, does the job perfectly.
Clean design and neat admin panel.
It just works.
The options are exactly what we need and it's free which is nice.

VIBHOR

Love it. The app is easy to use and a very convenient way to manage all the applications. Absolutely great

TeaLula

I needed an app that I could quickly add to my website and would be easy to use. This app was a perfect choice. I had no problem adding the job to my website. My favorite feature is that I could post the ad on my social media platforms and have applicants apply directly on my website.

When I had a question, Patrick answered immediately and solved my problem. I wish I could give this app 10 stars!

mahabis slippers – footwear for time well spent

I've tried a lot of apps with a similar purpose but this is by far the best. Easy to use, and highly informative. Top class support team *****

FAYKE® Cosmetics

It is working great. Everything is made very easy and fast. The Overview is great after all! We are starting some new searches right now.

Amazon Resource

Works very well but it can be improved by adding a job searcher to the app which could allow candidates search for jobs.

Easy@Home Fertility

I am a beginner of Shopify and I am trying to build a "Career" page for my site. Careers Page Pro is well-designed and works great with my site. I have a small problem with the setting. Patrick helps me out in less than 1 hour.