4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and variety of brands and products. It's praised for its cross-selling feature, influencer connection tool, and prompt support. The brand partnership feature and automation capabilities are highly valued for expanding product offerings and streamlining processes. The billing system, order fulfillment, and delivery processes have also received positive feedback.

March 9, 2021

I first knew Carro from a business partner. I really like this App. Because it’s very easy to set up, and it has features of brand partnership as well as influencer partnership in one app together. How amazing is that! Also really impressed with their customer service, solved all my questions really quickly and professionally. Highly recommend! — La Coéss

La Coéss
6 days using the app
VYRL replied March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll also make sure to pass your message to the customer success team :)

November 4, 2020

Such an amazing app! Through their influencer platform, we found so many influencers that were already customers! Thank you!

22 Days Nutrition
About 23 hours using the app
VYRL replied November 4, 2020

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Be sure to try out Brand Partnerships as well! Thanks for your support :)

September 28, 2020

Within a few minutes, we have identified over 70 influencers from our IG and Email list that we can now monitor and engage with for free. Game changer! Excited to learn more about the brand partnerships feature, from what I’ve heard it’s another no brainier addition to our store!

Farmers Armour
About 4 hours using the app
VYRL replied October 15, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help you grow your brand :).

May 24, 2019

Wow this app is fantastic and does more than I expected. They reached out to me a few months ago to check it out and I just got around to downloading it wish I had much sooner! Excellent app!

Marigold Shadows
About 1 hour using the app
VYRL replied May 29, 2019

Thank you so much! We're so happy to have you using Carro. :)

April 21, 2020

Carro is literally the social influencer collaboration app I've always wanted..

Thank you Carro team for this, great work! ✌

Chadmc.com
34 minutes using the app
VYRL replied April 24, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate all of your kind words. Welcome to the Carro brand network! :)

July 29, 2021

Carro made discovering great influencers super easy, and their support team was quick to provide help when we needed it!

ASN USA
6 minutes using the app
VYRL replied July 30, 2021

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Thanks for your support! :)

August 6, 2021

Carro's solution made it seamless for us to discover our most engaged influencers. Not to mention, the Carro customer service team is very responsive and easy to work with!

RCN Nutrition
2 minutes using the app
VYRL replied August 17, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying Carro! Thank you for your kind words, I'll make sure the support team sees this. :)