Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, Checkout button & More

Perfect Curvy

Wonderful help and very good app to convert buyers. I had a problem connecting the app when I changed my theme and they quickly fixed it.

OmegaPods™

Great customer service! So the theme didmt work so I emailef customers support. Asap matt help and emailed me. Fixed the issue asap.

UV Light Stick

Great app and amazing service. I Definitely suggest this app to everyone :)
It will help you make sales by getting customers attention

The Relaxi

very helpful when I had a problem they eliminated it very fast. the app is very good and has a lot of options.

Smart Posture Trainer

Really nice app, really good customer service, responded within seconds. A lot of animating options available which I really like.

universeofhealth

This app helps everyone who wants more sales. Installed it and it really drives my sales and boosts my conversions.

Window Shopper Lane

Great app with top tier versatility in button options and color. support ready as well. highly recommended

Wish Modern

I wanted a cart animator, this is a cart animator! At only $3/month with good customer support, what more can you ask for?

The ShoeJacket

I had a slight issue with functionality. Dropped a message in the live chat to a support team member (Matt). He hopped right on it and fixed it for me in a few minutes. That type of support is priceless. Great app and great support. Thx Matt!

February 21, 2020

Thank you for appreciation :) Good Luck to your business :)

Snorkel Shark

I love the simple concept of this app and it helps with your conversion rate, makes the ATC button pop out more! And the support is good too, just got my problem solved in minutes because of the live chat! Thanks!