Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, Checkout button & More

Baby Kids Fantasy

Good assistance from
Matt charlies, it really helped me solve my problem. I highly recommend this app

Practicalz

Terrible customer service with Matt Charlie, my problems (2), mobile, one desktop, never got solved with about 15 emails back & forth. I activated yesterday and I will have to deactivate 1 day later end of day with still no fixed issues. Terrible experience.

October 26, 2019

We are really sorry to hear this, But we have replied to your each email and fixed all the issues accordingly. Animations on Add to Cart button is still working on your site on both desktop and mobile view.
As we have also checked on mobile your site is not mobile responsive its coming up same as desktop view due to the view-port issue. In email you mentioned desktop not working and mobile working fine. But here you have written both are not working and you are still using our app and animation still working on your site without any issues as you still haven’t uninstalled the app.

Thank you.

The WindShield Protector

Very helpful costumer service app wasn't working properly on my site but they fixed it quickly. 5 out of 5

Oneway

Great customer service! Had a problem with my animator and it was quicly fixed by a team member. Thanks.

Sandra Bardi

Easy to install and set up! Excellent customer service, answered within minutes and were able to explain everything! Recommended

Kike Rodriguez Tienda Oficial

It is an excellent app has increased the addition of more products to the shopping cart and they become sales, the support is excellent, I congratulate you, I recommend this app fully

Point da promoção

Suporte muito bom, recomendo ! agilidade total para me ajudar
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Shop sempre feliz

Very nice this app, it greatly increases my sale conversion. congratulations to you guys. I really liked him, guys you can Bonnar, I recommend. top top

Perfectly Farmhouse

So simple to use and install and it draws attention to the "add to cart" or "buy now" buttons. So many different animations to choose from! Great pricing too!

Lewis Armani

This app is great and the customer service is amazing! Super fast responses from the devs when I have questions.