Cart Convert Upsell Cross sell

Product Upsell & Cross sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Veganproshop

Great way to group product to cross sell at different price thresholds. Plus it's free, just try it!

Soleivant

Easy to use and great support and it's all free

Beauxnarrow

BRILLANT, SIMPLY AMAZING. EASY TO INSTALL. WORKS A TREAT

Dachshund Angels

Great functionality, and being FREE makes it truly invaluable. However, there are two things I wish could be added:

1. Getting back to the code page. I can't get back to the code page which had the convenient link to access the cart.liquid page (I'm sure I will be able to find it again, but the search is inconvenient)

2. The ability to change/alter the size of this menu on the checkout page. In my opinion, it is very large and overwhelming. I am afraid my customers will see it as unprofessional. I wish there were a way to change the overall size of this menu.

Otherwise, thanks so much for offering this great app for free! I'm just starting out and I hope this really helps bundle and sell other products.

Activity Gears

love it, it works great. Very easy to use and I am waiting for results.

Shanny Sommer Branding

Very easy to use and very nice layout!

Vita Sante

Facile à installer et à paramétrer, pour le reste je verrai ce que ça donne en termes de résultats

My Little Kiddo

VERY NICE APP! :) GETS THE JOB DONE.

Joliema

I like this app, i create new group and start making new conversion

Leeenatelier

Very cool app for beginners AND pros. I like that it is for free, because the owner can easy charge minimum 5 bucks per month for it. It is the money worth.