Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Shoppe with Shawn

So very happy with the support and functionality of CG!! Their responsiveness and forward thinking makes a HUGE difference!! Thank you Carts Gurus!

Twisted Pineapple Boutique

I wasn't sure about this app at first but now that i am actively using it, i have found it to be very helpful at understanding my customers on another level. I feel like I have a better understanding on what my customers shopping routines are. I would definitely recommend this app to other business owners who are new to eCommerce

hiierliving

Works great once you set it up correctly! We are seeing additional sales and profits far above the cost cart guru charges. We did have a few issues with the initial set up but the customer service team was able to resolve all those for us.

J F M

I am very pleased, working well, easy to set up and easy to use and perfect help desk.

The Daily Come Up

Actually really love this app! It's very effective in decreasing abandoned cart rates and increasing overall success of your site!
Highly recommended for any store!

FurrysWorld

This is a very full featured and comprehensive app for retargeting. Probably the last and only one you'll ever need. Has many features, and does most of the basic setup for you on its own. The dashboard is very comprehensive too and breaks down all the good work its doing for you and all the money its making you. Hard to argue with that. Navigation could be a little more intuitive, but that's mostly splitting hairs. This is a great and powerful app. Definitely one of my favorite workhorse apps. Highly recommended.

FEMME NOIRE

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

JawDroper

we use this app for sms retargeting, this app is one of the few apps that are great for retargeting, so far so good

Style Sew Me

I used this app to help me create more touchpints for recovering abandoned carts. It covers all of the best channels in one app. I got set up within about 20 minutes and was ready to go!

Moon & Back

messed up my facebook pixel replacement. though i contacted them they blamed facebook itself. and then i contacted w facebook and shopify support. and they asserted that it happens coz of multiple pixel firing coz of placement. shopify reconnected me and this app support team again.. and i never heard back from them.. this app gave only headache and waste of time

July 8, 2019

Hello Moon & Back,

we are sorry about this; we would certainly not want any of our customers to have bad experiences from using our platform. We are investigating to see whether we can fix the issue. As our app is removed so we should no longer have any impact on your website, however we still see two different pixels.

We noticed that the IDs used on the second pixel is not one of the IDs that we normally use. Having two pixels is not supposed to be a problem, it might be an issue with the set-up of one of the pixels.

Give us few days more to keep looking into this issue. We will reach out to you at the soonest!