Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

ergoPouch Brasil

Awesome features - need to use a bit more to get more familiar but will get there. Thanks Carts Guru

The Tools Hybrid

Made my money back for the first month and then...within 48 hours!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of impact this app makes but couldn't say better things about it.

Abalor

Easy to use and works very good I have more sales than before I'm very happy with the service they provide

Tiny Devotions

Good, but could be enhanced for user clarity. I'm basing this off other similar apps. I found the start a bit clunky and my onboarding call was scheduled for a time while the agent was AFK. Will update when I see results.

Beautifily

Love how easy it is to setup all of the flows in multiple different channels. Support is top notch as well.

thepicturenecklace

Great app! It has a very easy setup and does leave much to think about when setting up. I highly recommend it.

ROZYANA

not working (SMS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meditate In Yoga

It's unbelievable how much time and hassle this app provides. The recovery of any lost carts can be a big deal, this app converts many of those into paying customers. I love it.

UltraBand Usa

Great App, definitely worth the investment. This app has multiple features and makes up for more than a few apps

BaddieWay

Working well, easy to set up and easy to use with perfect help desk.
I will keep using it!